Recent content by tuxedo_nat

1. T

Locus Apostle Form

So, technically, if any of Guts' band chop a leg / the legs off a transformed Lancer, they'd be in trouble? Either totally immobilised or forced to revert back to human form (leaving an open window for attack)?
  2. T

Casca with a brain

Casca's memory/sanity Thought I'd make this a separate topic. If/when Casca regains her sanity, how much of her memory will she retain? And how long will she stay sane? 1. If she regains full memory, would she develop her own Beast of Darkness, or an equivalent? 2. If, as portrayed in the...
  3. T

King Raban

Maybe my analysis of time in Berserk is a bit off, but the time between Guts & Casca having sex, and the birth of the Demon Child could not have been more than 4-5 months at least.  The pregnant bulge first becomes visible at around this time, and after repeatedly looking through volumes 10-13...
  4. T

Serpico Sacrifice!

Coming from a noob like me, this'll sound odd, but: Can a Behelit user sacrifice themselves to transform someone else? Given Serpico's relationship with Farnese, could he offer himself up to empower her?  The sacrifice has to be something cared about (not necessarily the most cherished - look...
  5. T

King Raban

Her only blood relatives are dead: the King, Count Julius and his son Adonis.  Once he's got the kingdom, he won't care about the legalities.  He'll accomplish his dream and then to hell to the rest.  Marrying Charlotte would just be a formality to him - with an apostle army and incredible...
  6. T

Zodd's Armor

1.  Is Zodd's 11th finger THAT important?  He probably retracts it into his body when he's fighting - immortal doesn't mean a sword in the nuts won't hurt.  Would any human/transformed apostle really want their most sensitive parts dangling about? A lucky hit from Guts in the groin and Zodd...
  7. T

Games as bonus stories?

I guess I was kind of thinking of both.  While many Berserk fans outside Japan first encountered it through the Dreamcast game, there will be some who never found the game, or for whom their copy of it no longer plays.  It would be nice, for their sake, if Miura serialised "Chapter of the...
  8. T

Games as bonus stories?

Given various posts asking about characters featured only in Berserk games, do you think Miura will ever include them in the manga?  Obviously not right now, but at the very end of the series as bonus stories. As a Rurouni Kenshin reader (sorry for mentioning another manga :-[ ) , the...
  9. T

Dark Horse Releases

The time delay is all due to language/market.  I'm British, but am living in Germany as part of my university studies. Here, they've published up to volume 27, and volume 28 is due out next month. Maybe it takes so long to get in English because Dark Horse need to print more copies.  Apart from...
  10. T

Who will be the first God Hand to die?

After reviewing various posts here, and reading various volumes from 6-26, (up to volume 26 published herein Germany; hard to get the whole series atm, tho.), I'm starting to wonder when Guts will actually kill one of the God Hand.  They're starting to use their influence on the world more and...
Top Bottom