Recent content by vash12881

1. V

Some dude is selling all his stuff on ebay!

we are breaking up weve been together for 4 years and also we just bought a house about three months ago and now we have to sell it so yeah im pretty bummed and even pissed about the whole berserk statue situation but ooh well i guess everything happens for a reason
  2. V

Some dude is selling all his stuff on ebay!

yeah the goten12881 guy on ebay is me.....i lost my girlfriend and have to sell my house so why not sell the things that are important to me which can get me alot of money to pay off my debt.....go figure 2 plus years to collect and only 2 minutes to loose.........:( and to those who thought my...
  3. V

Selling ARTIST PROOFS of Guts, Griffith and Casca Hawk Soldiers Statues #0000

Hello Iam moving soon and im trying to get rid of some of the statues that i can part with i have god hands regular on ebay right now if anyone is interested and also i have guts hawk, griffith hawk and casca hawk statues they are all artist proofs their serial numbers are all 0000 i got these...
  4. V

AOW Berserk Guts Griffith and Casca AP STATUES 4 SALE!!!

I am trying to sell three statues that i have: guts hawk, griffith hawk, and casca hawk statues....they are all ARTIST PROOF's serial number 0000.....ultra-rare.....instant message me through the forum if your interested......
  5. V

AOW Berserk Statues 4-SALE

For Sale Zoddo and Boscone Hello I am selling my Zoddo demon form without the wings and the Boscone Statue. I paid about 350-400 for Zoddo w/o wings but will goes as low as 300 with free shipping...in the US. And Boscone I will let go for about 175 with 15 for shipping.....thankx personal...
  6. V

Zoddo Statue W/O Wings Hello I am going to be selling my Zoddo/Zodd demon wingless form statue and just wanted to let anyone who is interested to just send me a personal message.....I am not sure how much i am going to sell mine for but if you want to make me an offer then go ahead.....
  7. V

Best prices for Berserk models

hey im selling two statues ill send u a link and all u have to do is just check my other auctions..... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5942705430&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
  8. V

Hello my name is VASH12881 I am posting this subject for a friend he is selling AOW Berserk Statues....which ones u ask?Well all you have to do is email me or post in the forum which ones your looking for and I will ask him which ones he has and reply asap......Don't be afraid to ask about any...
  9. V

My Zoddo statue (Picture heavy)

Zoddo is about 12" tall........if anyone is interested in zoddo i might be selling mine if your interested just email @ entrdedrgn@aol.com or send me a private message through the forum
  10. V

My Zoddo statue (Picture heavy)

That definitely a hot statue I just got that myself alittle while ago but i kinda got screwed I paid for the winged one and only got the "wing-less"one but overall an awesome statue.......and to reply to zoddo vs the queen the winner would be without a doubt zoddo. He could probably take two...
  11. V

Crystal Skeleton Knight......WOW!!!

I came across this AOW statue of the skeleton knight but he must be extremely rare because i went to AOW ebsite and they have listed "normal silver armor" and "limited edition green armor"....I thought everyone might like this I know I sure do....... EDIT: Sorry New at starting topic the image...
  12. V

New AOW statue (Grunbeld)

yeah i just got an email from art of war stating that foreign countries are able to buy statues from them all u need to do is have your bank account send the japanese yen remmaince....this is what was in the email.....to there bank account and you dont need to pay until the item is available to...
  13. V

New AOW statue (Grunbeld)

Art of War NEW STATUE Grunbeld I just recieved an email from AOW stating that the Gurunberd(states what he was called in the email) will be able to be preordered Oct 7 and will be released in sometime Nov. the email is as followed.................. """"We would like to introduce our latest...
  14. V

Request/Want to purchase: Zoddo statue

On ebay right now "Sept 27" there is someone selling zodd the winged version and i bid on it and wasnt sure it would go near the buy it now the seller wanted it for (300 dollars) but my fault its already up too 275.....ahh my first rare statue mistake on eBAY what a fool i am
  15. V

I will share the PS2 demo & DC game for a limited amount of time.

Re: I will share teh DEMO & DC game for a limited of time. hello im very new to forum as u can tell i dont even have a fancy icon like the rest u guys but i tell u what im a huge berserk fan and i was wondering if u could please send me the demo as well?? my im is entrdedrgn and my email is the...
Top Bottom