Recent content by Victor

1. Victor

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

Just got home and checked it out on the big screen. You really nailed the page composition, with the light in the middle diffusing into and pushing the darkness towards the edges. Casca's detailed miniature sword and plate are also sweet. Well done!
  2. Victor

SKnet: 20 Years Later

Discord sucks, you guys should have set up an IRC server. :badbone:
  3. Victor

The history of Hakusensha, Young Animal and Berserk's serialization

Great post, it doubles as a highly informative resource for newer fans, thanks for taking the time to lay all this down. It's true most people don't bother looking that deeply into the industry and history of manga publications, even for their favorite series. Not understanding Japanese can also...
  4. Victor

What Are You Playing?

You could say The Spirits Within was technically impressive for the time it came out, but in case you haven't noticed the pattern yet hsvfan-jan, Final Fantasy media, aside from the mainline games and a couple spin-offs, broadly sucks.
  5. Victor

Yeah, I was just kidding. There are some applications out there that support modern web standards, but I know it's a bygone era.
  6. Victor

Just a week or so ago I was looking at older versions of the site on the Wayback Machine and wondering how it was like during the golden age of the internet, then Walter mentions on the podcast he's preparing a post specifically about that. You should have kept the oekaki section. :guts:
  7. Victor

What Are You Playing?

Don't forget about the boar tossing Olympics. :ganishka:
  8. Victor

What Are You Playing?

There have been some supposed leaks and rumors about a new project similar to Dragon's Dogma, but yeah, I doubt Netflix ties into any of this. The story really isn't that good, which is why the anime will probably suck. In terms of exploration, what I dislike about the terrain is that it's...
  9. Victor

What Are You Playing?

I've been taking my time with Journey's End, the final update of Terraria. I first played this game on my crappy 4.1 Android phone back in middle school 8 years ago, and I keep coming back to it. After almost a decade of free updates and added detail, all fitted into a less than 200MB package...
  10. Victor

Episode 361 (July 22)

That much was clear, it's not the reason I mentioned it. Not all aspects of how it happened are known yet, so getting a proper introduction of the character who made the armor as well as his relationship with Gaiseric could be useful in figuring out more of what went into it, or so I thought...
  11. Victor

Episode 361 (July 22)

If that were really what he wanted then he sure has made it unnecessarily hard on himself. Saving Casca at the Eclipse and then offering advice to Guts on the matter instead of leaving her behind in the first place is perhaps the biggest hole in this so called theory, besides many other details...
  12. Victor

Episode 361 (July 22)

Creatures such as the ones we saw down there are almost exclusively depicted as evil in traditional fantasy and folklore, but in Berserk they seem to also fit the role of misfits who simply prefer a more secluded way of life, rather than purely harmful or malicious beings; so yeah, ultimately...
  13. Victor

Episode 361 (July 22)

Yeah, I didn't check. We seem to be on the same page, and I also like your suggestion that Vid might not necessarily be the one who became Void but instead someone related to them in some way at the time; it had also crossed my mind but I didn't wanna dump too many ideas into one post. Speaking...
  14. Victor

Episode 361 (July 22)

Grail already pointed out the possibility of more inaccurate historical accounts interfering here, be it due to human incompetence or even an intentional altering of the truth. It's not an ideal explanation method because it usually raises more questions than it answers, but what if for example...
  15. Victor

Episode 361 (July 22)

Is this really how we wanna see it happen though? It would make Guts look pretty bad, so I highly doubt it will escalate beyond that suspenseful ending page.
Top Bottom