Recent content by virulentshuriken

1. V

1:1 scale replica of Skull Knight Helmet!!!

Hey NP, I'll have to check out your site again sometime soon, i haven't been there in a while. A lot of people on here have some awesome collections. I only have a few Berserk figures but it's nothing no one here hasn't seen before I'm sure. Sorry, i don't really have a site and i usually don't...
  2. V

1:1 scale replica of Skull Knight Helmet!!!

Wow, it's always fun looking at pictures of your collection Derek! That would be awesome to see in person. By the way in place of that poster you need big canvas hand painting of guts in a cool pose, I'm a decent artist so if you need someone to paint it for you let me know, i could really...
  3. V

Vagabond buyers/sellers.

Re: Vagabond Vol. 6 For Sale! $7.99 Shipped! (USA only) Interesting..
  4. V

Vagabond buyers/sellers.

Re: Vagabond Vol. 6 For Sale! $7.99 Shipped! (USA only) As in give it to them for free? :magni: Do libraries even keep manga?
  5. V

Vagabond buyers/sellers.

Hi, I have two copies of Vagabond vol. 6 so I'm selling one. English text, good condition, never read. UPDATE: Sorry Ive removed the listing.
  6. V

12" Custom Made Black Swordsman - Guts

Looks really good! Were the clothes and armor made by you? It'd be interesting to know how they were made. The only thing that look out of place to me is the blood, it needs to be scaled down. Making the blood mixture thinner might do the trick for your future projects.
  7. V

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! Excellent video Derek! I like the editing, thanks for sharing. :guts:
  8. V

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! I have an idea that hasn't been mentioned yet... what if James made a (1:1 scale) face or bust of Guts? Can he do face sculpts? It could be a normal or angry expression, that would be up to the majority but If he did make that and it looked good I...
  9. V

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! Thanks for the pics, looks Nice! If you'd like you can try this Nirvana, from my experience pictures turn out great if taken outside in natural sunlight with the flash off. Give it a try if you feel up to it.
  10. V

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! Looking forward to seeing how it looks with blood :guts:
  11. V

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! Looks nice! I do have a question though, I noticed that in bruhaha69's pictures of the helmet it had more of a smooth texture and the previous pictures on this thread had more of a cast iron texture. Is that the lighting or is each piece different?
  12. V

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! I like "Option 1" as well. As for the brand, maybe a switch or push button to have the option of pulsating or staying on? Unless that's difficult to do.. *shrugs*
  13. V

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! my opinion, the "Berserk" Brush font & "guts" font 1 look good to me. The recent pics look really awesome, with his skill level he could make great costumes, has he made anything like that?
  14. V

Guts digital sculpture.

Re: Guts digital scupture. Wow, looks awesome! you should make it your avatar image. :SK:
  15. V

The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Hey cheer up Oburi! Tomorrow is another day. Here's something you might :ganishka: at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXZ-jYSM9qs btw that was a nice pose with all of the manga like that, good picture taking skills.  :serpico: Lol ps. Thanks for the link Deci! pps. I <3 Flight of the...
Top Bottom