Recent content by wenjamin

1. W

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

have the black swordsman on pre-order, but sadly i think i am going to pass on the berserker. there is just one too many details off about it for me justify dropping another 1k+, not to mention the considerable amount of space to display/store it, which after collecting for 10+ years have become...
  2. W

some possible explanations (i don't have any inside info, but i work in cg/vfx industry): 1) sculpts based on real life actors may have benefited from scanning tech (they could have obtained production assets from dc films) so the likeness is more spot on. in the case of prime1's arkham line...
  3. W

i was really excited to see the wf2017s reveal of the berserker and think it is a great piece on its own. after seeing the black swordsman prototype in person i have no doubt the berserker will be another impressive and imposing piece (the bsm is so massive i am already stressing over how to...
  4. W

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Re: Berserk [Working Title] Musou (PS3, PS4, PC) there is a good chance there will be a collector edition (gonna wait a bit before pre-ordering).
  5. W

AoW No.415 / 416 Armored Berserk: Skull Helmet Version

fool me 4 times, shame on you; fool me 5 times, shame on me. :p not gonna lie, for a second i was tempted to order this for the minor updates and the bloodless paint app (only one other version is completely bloodless)... but then i think about all the other awesome collectibles and statues on...
  6. W

Guts 1/6 Max Factory release on 2016

totally forgot this one is releasing this month i guess there is little interest for it (maybe due to price?)... just got charged for the statue anybody else?
  7. W

[AOW] Guts the Black Swordsman 1/10 Scale - Birth Ceremony Chapter

+1. not sure if the dead angel is permanently stuck to the base so i opted for the without version. EDIT: confirmed by AoW - dead angel will not be removable from base.
  8. W

[WTB] "Guts 2010 Ver. 1/6 scale - Black Version"

Re: anyone selling "Guts 2010 Ver. 1/6 scale - Black Version" had some interests... but sorry... had a change of heart... i will be holding on to the 1/6 black for now.
  9. W

AOW / Guts Hawk Soldier 2012 Version LE

i'm still semi-retired, but have a void to fill in the display case (left behind by the head long berserker). :beast: just joking, hope all is well. :)
  10. W

AOW / Guts Hawk Soldier 2012 Version LE

why would guts stand in that neutral/museum pose covered in blood? shouldn't he look tired like the 100 man killer? i ordered the regular (anime) version... if this realistic version is not bloody i would have ordered also.
  11. W

Request/Search for some Berserk Statues

Re: Request/Search for some AOW Statues i have a green cape 100 man killer and a fire dragon that i would be willing to part with for the right price. PM me if interested...
  12. W

Guts Figma

eeek! i thought i had graduated from action figures years ago, but this will for sure be my first figma...
  13. W

What to do with the boxes the figures came in

it's a vicious cycle: i want to use my spare bedroom as an office and to display toys, but it's currently completely occupied by toy boxes and newer stuff i can't display because i'm running out of space.
  14. W

Guts 20th Anniversary Model - Black Version / Art Of War (BERSERK)

has anyone else received theirs yet? i got mine last week but not opening it yet... would love to see others in-hand pics...
  15. W

20th anniversary Berserk euro version.

i believe the euro version (aka V3) is limited edition of 50. 3 (additional ones?) were sold internationally by AoW on the site. on the AoW site it says daiba is included (at least with the 3 from the site), but why not just ask the seller? :)
Top Bottom