Recent content by xenoviper

1. X

Banpresto Guts statue for auction

EBAY LINK Anyone need this one? Bonus mini figures too :chomp:
  2. X

Who has a Guts Black Swordsman action figure?

Nice bloody repaint... just a tip though ... i find that clear red is more realistic for making blood look.. The one i use is Tamiya Clear Red... it's a blend of red and a touch of black in clear form so it looks realistic :)
  3. X

Will Art of War release 8" Guts in Berserker Armor?

yep im talking about actioni figure version... i desperately want one! also it would be good if they start redesigning the figures.. i mean give them more articulation ... Gungrave 8" action figure is a good one as they have made the figure with awesome hidden articulation joins
  4. X

Prototype Black Swordsman "Battle Damaged" Statue

Heh how do you actually define prototype anyone could get the retail version and recast/repaint it and list as prototype ... also it aint that hard to remove the company labels on the figure too... hmmm
  5. X

Received my 12" Guts doll figure the other day :D

Yep i didnt like how his right arm look so girly so as a 1/6 scale kitbasher i might be swapping his body for a more muscular one ... but from the left arm it seems like they have fully modified the arm that might be a bit of trouble...
  6. X

Received my 12" Guts doll figure the other day :D

Got my 12" Guts doll figure the other day ... im a bit late but finally made up my mind... well im very impress with it... it's an awesome collectible thats for sure ;D
  7. X

Guts Black Swordsman 12" action figure

and how much did u pay for it shipped to your house?
  8. X

New Photos of the Guts Doll

Where can i buy the 12" Gutts from? i cant seem to find it on ebay anywhere... and i dont know any japanese so i cant deal with yahoo japan :( can some one help out?
  9. X

Where to buy Zodd at a good price?

WA is western australia, i was refering to ZKK's post ... about the figure store in WA http://www.theempire.com.au/ Yes i've got the shipping fee quote from u LG :) Thanks~
  10. X

yeh ... i hate the international shipping fee .. damn expensive... i might wait for the US release of Zodd then .. would be cheaper ... i notice toy site in WA ... they do stock quite a variety of toys .. pity their site aint that great .. i mean it's poorly designed and often it's hard to...
  11. X

Does anyone know where to get Zodd at a good price? Im from Australia and also need to take in account of expensive shipping fee too :(
  12. X

Guts Black Swordsman 7.9" Figure 2nd Version Straight Face

anyone interested? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=348&item=3145166470
Top Bottom