Recent content by Xevlen

1. X

Non-sense to learn Japanese?

Same here with obligations outside of school being a part time job and the occasional trip to my slap happy pappy's pad to help on the farm. No rush to get done with school so what the hell. Damn college usually has a hellasious wait to get into it.
  2. X

PS2 Berserk game online petition

Re: PS2 Berserk game One reason it is difficult for some games like this to get stateside is distribution. Japan is an easy & cheap country to publish & distribute a game in. Japanese hate to dick with it stateside because of how spread out we are. Damn its hard posting on a pda.
  3. X

Perhaps my post is misplaced here on the boards but the relation is me learning Japanese to help take in berserk merchandise and other japanese merchandise. Probably would have been better placed within the Berserk Miscellaneous area. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, am more of a troll than...
  4. X

First post here but have followed the website since first anime dvd came out. I see there is a sick distaste for scans but thats how I got caught up with all the manga. How is it most ppl are buying the original japanese volumes? Just going off the translations from sites such as this while...
Top Bottom