Recent content by Yakumo Fujii

1. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

It takes time to re-work a card since I'm doing it by myself with the free time I have. It does seem to go pretty quickly once I'm on a roll though. Although things were getting a bit hectic these past 2 months with other projects I was working on so I had to take a break from the Berserk card...
  2. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

Thanks I have scans of all the cards now and working on getting the translations and english versions of the cards made. I just completed Set 2 and I am now starting on Set 3. Current update on cards needed: I now have scans of all the cards thanks to Grovel for sending me scans of the last 4...
  3. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

Just an update on the cards that I am still missing. Once again you can email me at shinjieva@hotmail.com if you are interested in selling/trading/or scaning your copy of the card. Thanks for all of those who have helped. BK4 04/80 BK4 07/80 BK5 06/80 BK5 66/80 I have currently competed...
  4. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

Actually thanks to Woot I just received BK1 061 today. I have all the cards in Set 1 + the 2 city cards scanned and translated and I am about half way through Set 2 now. By chance with another CCG game I'm working on I came across an online CCG program called LackeyCCG and I'm working on...
  5. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

Thanks for the info I know some of them are going to be pretty rare to find. I'm actually almost done putting together the translated scans of the first 160 cards (minus card 61 of course) .
  6. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

The search is going slowly at the moement I am down to 5 cards needed and 4 if you are still intersted in trading/selling your BK1 61 card. Right now the ones I am missing are as follows. Please contact me at shinjieva@hotmail.com if you still want to trade/sell your card. Thanks. BK1...
  7. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

LOL yeah thats how I got back into this I found 2 boxes of booster packs from set 4 & 5 I bought years ago and opened them up.
  8. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

Thanks for everyones help I am only missing 6 cards now (see below). I have about 160 cards translated now and working on the scans of the new cards. If anyone else wants to trade/sell/scan the cards I need please contact me at shinjieva@hotmail.com and we'll work something out. BK1 61/160...
  9. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

Thanks for the welcomes. I would be interested in the cards do you have a list of what cards you are selling to see if you have any that I am looking for?
  10. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

Thanks for the welcomes. I'll check up with Tirade since I can't find any contact info for 50yen it seems they have been off the board for almost a year now. I've emailed a few other old posters in the forum that were trading in the past and I have gotten 1 positive response already and another...
  11. Y

Berserk Trading Cards

Thanks for this basic translation of the Rules. It saves me from translating the rulebook by myself and it answers some questions I had about the game play mechanics. On a side note I am looking for any people who are collecting the Berserk CCG. I would be interesting in trading or purchasing...
Top Bottom