Recent content by zrexe

1. zrexe

Episode 370

Well, the storytelling is still haphazard as the new writers are still trying to figure their way around. They aren't going to deliver Miura like masterpieces immediately, they might never do. But I think that in itself is quite poetic as their attempts to finish Berserk is pretty much a...
  2. zrexe

What are you watching? (television thread)

Exactly, does not seem like Saul can escape either jailtime or death, from this point on.
  3. zrexe

Apparently, the next episode of the season is titled: "Breaking Bad". So HOLD ON TO YOUR HORSES PEOPLE!
  4. zrexe

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in peace.
  5. zrexe

What Are You Playing?

I guess us folks on SK.net are just desensitized to long waits in general .:ganishka:
  6. zrexe

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

I thought Duranki was supposed to help Berserk improve its pace....
  7. zrexe

Episode 363

It is
  8. zrexe

Episode 361 (July 22)

Thanks so much for the summary Aaz! After being so beat up, I really hope Guts get some form of upgrades. I feel so sorry for his physical and mental state right now. We just witnessed the healing of Casca, perhaps it is Gut's turn to experience some healing of his own. After all, he went...
  9. zrexe

Episode 361 (July 22)

Oh my oh my! I can't wait for this episode to be translated! Thanks for the tidbit to tide over till then!
  10. zrexe

Episode 361 (July 22)

11. zrexe

Finally started watching The Wire. Only 5 episodes in, but what a show.
  12. zrexe

Episode 361 (July 22)

yes you are right! Even more reason to feel good!
  13. zrexe

Episode 361 (July 22)

Look on the bright side, the gap between 361 and 362 will be a week shorter!
  14. zrexe

What Are You Playing?

There's also an end-all weapon you can get in B&W that you will basically use over everything else. There's also a nice little quest that makes obtaining this weapon really worth it.
  15. zrexe

Your Top Games of... Your Lifetime

Tecmo's deceoption?
Top Bottom