Recent content by Zurkah

1. Z

[FS] 1/10 and 1/15 statues by ART OF WAR

PM sent, thanks!
  2. Z

How can I clean my statue?

The "Compressed Air Machine" could cost you up to $200...but I would be more than happy to sell you one for 3 simple installments of 34.99!!!...Yes, all you have to do is pay me in excess of $100 and I will send you a can of compressed air with 3 free bonus straws that can attach to the nozzle...
  3. Z

Some good statues on Ebay right now!

Hey all, I'm taking offers for my Guts Blackswordsman statue on ebay right now. Is an Art of War no-serial with no breaks, great condition, classic Guts. Not too shabby for an Xmas gift. Thanks to anyone interested...
  4. Z

Chat Room - Now Open

Yes, chat room here seems to be working fine. Its really too bad that I only got to spend an hour and a half alone in there staring at my gleaming pecks. They really should have the opportunity to be admired by all...
  5. Z

Fans of other anime/mangas?

Didn't cry at Grave of the Fireflies!? You soulless beast! Really though, Now and Then, Here and There is worth watching...depressing as it may be. I'd rent it locally or online if that is an option since it doesn't have too much replay value. If you'd like to learn how to cry again, buy it, as...
  6. Z

Anyone done business with A-bd?

Aaz, you are a gentleman and a scholar, and a judge of fine whiskey. Many thanks
  7. Z

Well, Its been about 2 weeks, I've written a-bd.com 3 separate times now and have yet to receive a reply. My email was very polite and professional. I explained the damages and how the un-secured head created the damages, offered to show pictures, requested an exchange, return/refund or a...
  8. Z

Yo! I'm pretty much new to the forum here, but I was curious if anyone has done business with a-bd.com before? I purchased a translucent (aka Glow-in-the-void) edition of knight of skeleton from them for what seemed like a pretty penny. The statue arrived with the head floating around down by...
  9. Z

Not Sure what statue I ended up with....

Hello! This is my first time posting on sk but I've pm'd a few of you before. You're a pretty swell bunch! Anyways, I was browsing berserkstatues today and noticed that dk's description for the regular edition Griffith Hawk Soldier statue has blue hair and red cape. This came as a surprise to...
Top Bottom