Recent content by zurusuru

1. Z

New Berserk Anime pics fake or real you decide...

I would adore it if they'd do an equivalent of what they're doing with the Hellsing Ultimate OVA's for Berserk, but the likelihood is slim to none. I love that they kept the original voice cast of the shitty Gonzo anime, and if they did that with Berserk OVA's, I'd probably be in my own private...
  2. Z

Casca regains herself but what if she doesn't remember anything?

Thanks for the tip off - I'm going to read some more into what you pointed out, Aaz. Also, I was wondering something... since Guts doesn't seem to know that the Moonlight Boy is his son (speculating here that he definitely is, and that he's attached to Griffith / shares a body, whatever the...
  3. Z

Alright, I won't use my silly title. ;( I get it. My apologies if anyone misunderstood or got the wrong idea. :slan: I think she might blame him initially - not in her heart, but in order to put fault on someone for her pain. But that depends entirely on the way she's restored. However, I...
  4. Z

I agree with you - being serious, I would never refer to him like that. It's just a moderate (and apparently unfunny) joke. :puck: I saw some fan translations that referred to him as the Fairy King, and it just sort of stuck for its humor. (Aaaagh, fan translations, how I love and loathe you...
  5. Z

Aww, come on, Aaz. You know you love 'Mr. Fairy King.' You just have a badass rep to maintain; I get it. :griffnotevil: I think having them tell her wouldn't be as powerful as her remembering it firsthand, especially considering the time they spent traveling alone together. Those episodes...
  6. Z

Hello, all! Long time lurker, first time poster here. (Please be gentle, good sirs and ladies.) I've thought a lot about this topic and am waiting with bated breath to see what Miura inevitably does. There are several things I could see come to pass (I lean towards some more than others...
Top Bottom