Recent content by zzhn

1. Z

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

This is the best Gutts i've seen - by far! It's obvious that the sculpt is really great,put the pose bought me the most (i see i'm not the only one :)),i really like how Gutts profile looks,i think you nailed it. :guts: I don't know which one you sculpt better, Gutts or Zodd,but i like...
  2. Z

zzhn's Berserk 3D art

No need for apologies from your side! In fact, I'm not sure if my answers offended someone,it certainly wasn't my intention,so apologies to you,Theoden and everyone else if I said something harsh :slan:
  3. Z

zzhn's Berserk 3D art

I think we're missing the point here a little bit. I thought i was clear when i wrote the post above,but let me explain it again. I never said i was proud of it,I just said it's looking cool, especially after just two days of work. I'm well aware that I can't make wonders in such a short period...
  4. Z

zzhn's Berserk 3D art

@Theoden , thanks for welcoming mate. :griffnotevil: Well,being that you're in the 3D business as i am,i suspect you know that the time spent on the project is the key thing. In the first post i wrote that i spent about two days on this sword,and having that in mind,i am pretty satisfied...
  5. Z

zzhn's Berserk 3D art

I know it's a hard job,especially if you want to do it right :) But I'll try,i've learned zBrush good enough to get me started,but i'm still in the process of learning of course. Btw there are some amazing work on Gutts on this forum,(2D and 3D) really great stuff. :) Thanks a lot , hopefully...
  6. Z

zzhn's Berserk 3D art

I'm glad you like it :) There will be another render of the sword but not so soon because I learned zBrush recently,and now i want to make gutts (whole gutts with muscles, armor and his sword). I know it's a big project,but i'll try to do it right :) Only thing that i dont have is a lot of free...
  7. Z

zzhn's Berserk 3D art

Well,there are quite a few people that think the handle is is smaller than it should be,so you must be right then :) Thanks for the critics guys,I will scale up the handle as soon as i can and post it here. :griffnotevil:
  8. Z

zzhn's Berserk 3D art

Thanks! :) Textures are most important part on this model. There are lot of scratches,dirt,blood and metal variations going on.Shape of the sword is pretty simple,so was the lighting part :) I spent most of the time on tweaking - blending textures,and making specular and bump maps to fit nice...
  9. Z

zzhn's Berserk 3D art

Yeah :) My friend told me the exact same thing when i show it to him. The funny thing is that i actually scale it up a bit after that Not enough apparently :) So it catches your eye :) I'm glad to hear that. I did that so it would look more realistic,we are talking about Gutts here after all...
  10. Z

zzhn's Berserk 3D art

Hi everyone! I recently found out about this forum,and it has a lot of really great art from forum members. :) Since I'm a Berserk fan for quite some time, i decided to join in and share some of my fan art with you. It's a 3D model of Dragon slayer sword. I was using Maya,Mudbox and Arnold...
Top Bottom