Berserk Premium COllection

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Do you want to show an example of where you saw this Premium collection? All I know is that some of the AOW statues and action figures come in Limited Editions ( some of them have SEVERAL limited editions, the statues being indicated as such by a metallic silver sticker on the box)

LG

incognitoX

you fail me
Lady Griffith said:
Do you want to show an example of where you saw this Premium collection? All I know is that some of the AOW statues and action figures come in Limited Editions ( some of them have SEVERAL limited editions, the statues being indicated as such by a metallic silver sticker on the box)

LG

He's talking about the dvds

The dvd box set is called the "Berserk Premium boxset"
From Animenation.com news
The Berserk Premium Collection Set will contain all 25 episodes and retail at $139.98 beginning on November 18

SexyCharlotte

Rellik said:
is it any different from the actually boxset that is already out though is my question

Probably not just the price and it might have some collector's cards or something included.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Various DVD sets

There are several boxed versions of the DVDs so it gets very confusing. I haven't seen the premium version. There's the DVD 3 set from Hong Kong that I ordered long ago when I first became a Berserk fan. That has no English dubbing though.

The US version has that collectors' edition box that holds 6 individual DVDs you can buy seperately or in the whole set on ebay and in stores.

There are a couple of other DVD box sets in Japan as well. On Yahoo Japan there is a DVD set that is a limited edition with a picture of Guts in his Hawk helmet and that set is about 275.00 US dollars. I think it may be the original set or a limited edition.

It gets confusing.

LG

Top Bottom