NEW GUTS ACTION FIGURES FROM ART OF WAR

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Here's the Art of War url:

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/

The new Guts action figures have a cape...check it out.

I have that... I think, well my Guts figure has a cape like that and in fact the fig looks exactly like that fig...

with the same base, and all that...

Majin Tenshi said:
I think thats the lowest quality Berserk figure I've ever seen.

I really don't think the figures are that bad... some look a little cartoony, and are cheaply made... but hell I haven't even seen the anime yet, but both the figures I have are awesome, I think art of war did a good job on them...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Majin Tenshi said:
I think thats the lowest quality Berserk figure I've ever seen.
His head looks a little off, but the rest of it is perfect... well, close enough.

SexyCharlotte

Swordsman_Fury said:
I have that... I think, well my Guts figure has a cape like that and in fact the fig looks exactly like that fig...

with the same base, and all that...

No, you can't possibly have it because these are only in Japan at the moment.The problem is that Art of War makes only subtle differences in their products. This figure has an extraordinarily grumpy face.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Did you take a look closely at the photos there on the Art of War page? That will pretty much tell you all the differences you need to know. It's just his head.

They also have the interchangeable arms of the previous Guts figures.

LG

incognitoX

you fail me
If you go into the "shopping" part of the AoW website (the fourth link in the menu at the top of the site) you can see at the bottom of the list of the action figures the new Blackswordsman figures (I'm assuming it's Black Swordsman II they're calling him) they have two different figures of him..one with a regular face and a "mad face"..the only difference seems to be they added a cape to the angry face.

Dammit..they need to make a Millenium Falcon Griffith and human form Zoddo figures already!

SexyCharlotte

incognitoX said:
If you go into the "shopping" part of the AoW website (the fourth link in the menu at the top of the site) you can see at the bottom of the list of the action figures the new Blackswordsman figures (I'm assuming it's Black Swordsman II they're calling him) they have two different figures of him..one with a regular face and a "mad face"..the only difference seems to be they added a cape to the angry face.

Dammit..they need to make a Millenium Falcon Griffith and human form Zoddo figures already!
The statues usually come first. Look how long we've had to wait for the STATUES. The reason they only make mainly Guts action figures is because those are obviously the most popular. I posted above how AOW makes only SLIGHT variations and then reintroduces it as a new statue or action figure.

The two Guts figures with variations will be released in Japan shortly.

LG

Top Bottom