Top 6 Reasons Why Computers are Female

Decarbia

Nothing said could change the fact. / My trust was
6. As soon as you have one, a better one is just around the corner.
5. No one but the creator understands the internal logic.
4. Even your smallest mistakes are immediately committed to memory for future reference.
3. The native language used to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
2. The message "Bad Command or File Name" is about as informative as "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm certainly not going to tell you".
1. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half of your paycheck on accessories for it!

;D

viridis

lost in the swirling mist
*chuckles*

On a related note, I have given both of my computers feminine names....

When I was settling on names with them, I had to figure out whether they were masculine or feminine, and in the end, I decided that the behaviour of both of my computers was what you'd more associate with the incomprehensibleness of a female.....

CnC

Ad Oculos
I'd disagree with this shovonistic thread...

...but my computer's going through that time of the month (where everything crashes all at once)

...wait a minute thats all the time...

viridis

lost in the swirling mist
Hey, the fact that computers are 'female' isn't bad! I mean, while I may not have an actual girlfriend, I do have two female computers to keep me company all the time....

CnC

Ad Oculos
Hey, the fact that computers are 'female' isn't bad! I mean, while I may not have an actual girlfriend, I do have two female computers to keep me company all the time....

thats kinda... strange.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
gezze reading this topic makes me realize i really do need a girl friend :(...........................................................joking 8)
*walks away in self pitty*

CnC

Ad Oculos
gezze reading this topic makes me realize i really do need a girl friend

and its topics like this that make me glad I have a girlfriend... I don't wanna picture what viridis does when he gets thoses pubescent "urges"  ;D

just kiddin' viridis

A

aelka -b

What you guys classify as females make me sick. I mean, I don't fall under 5 out of the previous listed 6 categories: so HA!

And Viridis: you and your computers just NEVER sleep....

Tenshin

penis + man butt = happy homo
which 1 do you fall under then?

this list isnt' bad, so calm down, it was all in good fun so all of you saying "you make me sick" and shit should just shut up and realise that no harm was meant.

Top Bottom