w00t w00t w00t!!

I've been working on a screenplay recently. As some of you may know (and many of you who dont), I am going to be a film director. since i have the incredible inability to keep ideas within my head for extended periods of time, i have justly decided to begin writing the screenplay for a movie i will direct in my future. i thought id share it with you folks, maybe give it some constructive criticsm to help me develop it further. thank you.

http://www.arcticnightfall.com/ranemaka13/Script01A.php

I like the amount of detail put into the camera work and shots. Are you planning on shooting this on miniDV or something for film school? The film noir/black comedy genre is a personal favorite of mine and the last thing the film world (amateur or Hollywood) needs is another poor Tarantino rip-off. Now I have no idea where you're going with this, but it's something to keep in mind. Do you have a clear idea of what you and the audience want to get out of this?

tarantino rip-off? no way! its nothing like anything he'd EVER think of! seriously, heres what i was thinking, its just so damn clever!
he meets like, 6 other guys, right? but theyre all strangers! and then the old leader guy he names them all after colors, like fusha, opal, aqua, etc. and then they go to rob a bank but it goes horrible wrong!
aint that great?! tarantino wishes he woulda come up with that!

oh wait.......

Top Bottom