Berserk Fan Comic: "The Final Chapters"

Yo, what's up guys, I'm fairly new here. For about half a year now I've been working on and off on a webcomic detailing my version of the last chapters of Berserk, based off of everything before chapter 302. I hope you guys check it out at http://www.drunkduck.com/Berserk_Final/index.php?p=500540 (that link will take you to the first page.

Here are the covers for chapters one and two, to give an example:
berserkcoverweb.jpg

BerserkFinalCover2NEW.jpg

Interesting, I can see you put a lot of work into this. I can see things, that I could comment on "storyline" wise but this is your comic "fan fic" and maybe you started this thing, without know the things we know now. So, I realize that, and grace you with good work for putting this all together. Pretty cool.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Cool to see how you envision the ending. Its completely different than my own vision, which I have also thought about illustrating, but I'm a slacker. I commend you for the amount you have managed to get done so far. Keep it up.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I must say, just from looking at the first few pages so far, this is pretty fucking cool. You should post this in the comic contest and win it on the last day. :ganishka:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nice effort, though it'll never happen (Femto separate from Griffith? Come on man, that's outrageous...).

I also have to say that you should be talking of episodes and not chapters (e.g. episode 302 is part of the chapter of Falconia, itself part of the Millennium Falcon arc), and that Femto should be dark blue (see the cover of volume 13)!

Eh, I liked the color they made him in the anime.
Anyway thanks for the feedback guys!

EDIT: Oh by the way I've been updating every other day during the summer, so there's about four new pages each week.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CCS said:
EDIT: Oh by the way I've been updating every other day during the summer, so there's about four new pages each week.

Good to know. Is the end planned for soon or are you just going to run with it for a while longer?

Aazealh said:
Good to know. Is the end planned for soon or are you just going to run with it for a while longer?

It's gonna be at least 100 pages which, if I kept up at this pace, I could do in around half a year, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I have the general plot mapped out, but I want the finale to be epic without taking me a lifetime. It's already taken me half a year to get to this point, so I hope I can up the pace.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Fun stuff, CCS, and wow that's a lot of work. Keep at it; nothing improves drawing style like a crapton of drawing. :slan:
It'd be interesting to see you develop your inking style some more too.

Phemt81 said:
Could you put all your tables in a single archive to download and read?

That site is a bit slow and messy for me.

Yeah sure I'll see if I can make a zip or rar file. I'll create it after I finish chapter 2 which is soon.

Very nice attempt, the writing as well as artwork is well done. I imagine the ending to Berserk "if there ever will be one" to kinda be exactly like this.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
I imagine the ending to Berserk "if there ever will be one" to kinda be exactly like this.

Are you joking? No offense meant to CCS but there's no way in hell Berserk will end like this.

Well with these new developments it obviously wouldn't end this way, but thanks for the compliments! With this comic I'm going on my expectations for how Berserk would end before episode 302 and compromising them with what I'm capable of doing as far as page count and artistic skill. I hope it's entertaining and exciting for what it is!

Top Bottom