Selling ICO for PS2

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Geez, Ico is going for that much now? I remember when me and my bud grabbed this sucker for 10 bucks!

Anyway, I always wanted to have a game trading thread on Skullknight. The problem is that if someone screws you over thats it. I really do trust some of you and I know you trust me. Some of you I have done deals with before.

handsome rakshas said:
Geez, Ico is going for that much now? I remember when me and my bud grabbed this sucker for 10 bucks!

Anyway, I always wanted to have a game trading thread on Skullknight. The problem is that if someone screws you over that's it. I really do trust some of you and I know you trust me. Some of you I have done deals with before.

Yeah I know it's pretty damn expensive. That's the price I won it for which is why I'm charging $50. Don't worry people I am very trustworthy when it comes to trading things or even selling. I take very good care of all my stuff so you know you won't get anything fucked up. Just asked Th3Branded0ne, we have traded and we were both happy with our stuff. :guts:

Top Bottom