Paintball, anyone?

Anyone into paintball here on sk.net? I've recently been sucked into it, and have just splurged close to $400 or so on paintball gear. I've been researching online quite a bit about what I should get (Here is a youtube profile with excellent paintball tips) and I've had a few questions for anyone who might have some experience in paintballing:

What is the best mid-range ($300-$550) paintball gun?
What is the best type of paintball for a casual guy like me (woodsball, speedball, etc.)?
What sort of expenses can I expect in a given year (assuming casual, maybe once or twice a month paintballing)?

I might have some more, but please give me your thoughts! And anyone else who might be also be starting off, I hope this thread will be helpful for you too!

S

smoke

It's been quite a few years since I've played, so I'm probably pretty behind current trends. I always found MARBALLIZER to be a good brand of ball. Maybe they still make 'em? They were pretty high quality (never had issues with them breaking in the gun) and fairly affordable (maybe like 4 cents a ball?).

You can keep the monthly costs down if you become a good shot. Why fire three balls when one can tag a guy? :ganishka:

Top Bottom