It's that time of the year again...

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
...when rumors emerge.
Anyway, it seems our Italian friends from Mediaset (property of Berlusconi, super rich politician dude), an italian network that aired berserk these past few months, have news regarding, you guess'd it,

TEH NEw SERIES

:p

http://www.tgcom.it/ArticoloTgCom/articoli/articolo90815.shtml
this is the link where you can see it for yourself, even tough, it sounds like another duck to me. Still, I would like to hear some feedback from somebody that does have a clue.

Basically, for those that don't know italian, it says that Nippon Television announced that Miura gave permission to continue the series, and that the staff is being assembled. It should be ready by 2004. Some seiyuu ask more money so they may be left out.

I browsed around the site a bit, but there seems tob e nothing interesting ragarding the continuation fo berserk,

Now, comments?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
if the've only been airing berserk for a few months it must be a lie! I mean lets see...theres a hell of alot of berserk fans here wouldn't one of us have found a new series rumor by now...wait owww my head hurts ???

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
TV adds that early are unheard of.
Lets see... I think the new BERSERK series was supposed to be in pre-production last I heard.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well ... I think you've mistaken TS' words : i say it's something PL has written... no wait - his italian can't be that good.
-TS

He said 'his italian can't be that good' not 'he's italian (it) can't be that good'
He was jsut referring to PL 'mediocrity' ( hey i have nothing against him )

Well, Trapped_Soul, I think you can thank me saving you ;) (i owed you this, i think )

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Berlusconi is not only super-rich he is also the premier and that tells a lot about his credibility (and mediaset) ;D

Anyway in the article the guy say:" it should be aired by 2004" and, aside Miura that seems has agreed to let them do it (I would see the contrary but he is not in the production anyway), nobody else had yet.

Just a month or two ago I fought a hard battle in a italian forum to explain that the rumors about a new series had no basis and now I find the same topic HERE! I am haunted ;D

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Guillaume said:
Well ... I think you've mistaken TS' words : i say it's something PL has written... no wait - his italian can't be that good.
-TS

He said 'his italian can't be that good' not 'he's italian (it) can't be that good'
He was jsut referring to PL 'mediocrity' ( hey i have nothing against him )

Well, Trapped_Soul, I think you can thank me saving you ;) (i owed you this, i think )

errrrr.... sorry Trap.

- Bob

Top Bottom