Author Topic: Casca Sculpture round 2!  (Read 8151 times)

Offline bruhaha69

Re: Casca Sculpture
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2010, 06:05:37 AM »
Looks amazing, Ehren.  The paints really made it all the more awesome.

Also, thanks Derek and Aaz for finally letting me register on the site.  Long time guest lurker.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
Re: Casca Sculpture
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2010, 06:31:09 AM »
Also, thanks Derek and Aaz for finally letting me register on the site.  Long time guest lurker.

No problem, although your account had been authorized 3 years ago. :ganishka: I think the confirmation email must have ended up in your spam folder back then and you never noticed it.

Offline silvia

Re: Casca Sculpture (LOTS of new pics on page 1)
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2010, 01:55:20 AM »
updated with new photos

Offline Apikitt

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2010, 12:10:23 AM »
Great Work silvia  :guts:  Love this pose, Butt and leg appropriate to a warrior.  :mozgus: 

Offline Drakull

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2010, 06:37:12 AM »
Beautiful Casca, good job

Offline krec99

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2010, 07:44:17 PM »
how long will this be available i plan to get one soon
"He appeared right in front of me, and he wasnt a demon... but what looked like a human. As if he'd been yanked from before into the present unchanged. I gazed at him and for a second... I forgot to kill him.

"Guts:

Offline silvia

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2010, 04:27:40 PM »
I only plan to make 5 or 6 more castings. Just let me know if you want one. Thanks

Offline krec99

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2010, 03:24:45 PM »
I only plan to make 5 or 6 more castings. Just let me know if you want one. Thanks

ok i'll take one
"He appeared right in front of me, and he wasnt a demon... but what looked like a human. As if he'd been yanked from before into the present unchanged. I gazed at him and for a second... I forgot to kill him.

"Guts:

Offline Mire_Elf

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2010, 04:32:47 PM »
I got mine a few weeks ago, looks super awesome. I can't wait to take time to paint it. I've never painted a kit before so I'm hoping it looks good when I'm done. Again the kit is AWESOME!!

Offline silvia

Re: Casca Sculpture round 2!
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2011, 08:21:48 PM »
I'm bumping this up for the new sale... 110$ shipped in the US for an unassembled kit. If you want an assembled kit it's probably gonna be about 300$ but you can PM and we'll talk. This is gonna be a run of about 10. I think 2 are spoken for already. Just to be clear - this is 1/6 scale figure about 12" tall with the base. Thanks again

Offline ryuhayabusa6787

• Of the World
  • It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
Re: Casca Sculpture round 2!
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2011, 12:59:48 AM »
$110.00 this is a steal.

damn why the hell did i spend my Christmas money. oh yeah now i remember i spent it on school. oh the joy of being me. :judo:
I canít help you, I belong to a world where all is death. Your world of choices was not meant for me to interfere with.