Griff's Colors

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
A Chilling Vision of the Future

After years of practice, I finally mastered the ancient art of time travel! So, what did I do with this amazing ability you ask?  Bet on sports, prevent the birth of my enemies, take over the past with weapons of the future? Of course not, I used it to gain insight into Berserk! I started by going to the year 2020, I figured Berserk would be finished by then , but after what I witnessed there, I didn’t care to go any further. Here's some proof of my story:

The image that makes Wally B. wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night.

62.jpg

Berserk volume 62, released July 6th 2020

“If Miura breaks 100, I’m putting down the series for good,
I mean it this time…really…quite laughing dammit!!” –Walter, 2018​

I have to agree with future Walter, the series really went down hill after volume 38, when Guts defeated God Hand and then realized there was another God Hand, a left God Hand! And the whole God Feet arc was totally ridiculous. You also might be wondering what the deal is with the cover of volume 62, well, that’s the Black Skull Sword Knight.  In volume 58 Skull Knight and Guts needed more power to defeat Cyber-Wild Mk.2, so they did the magic “Union Dance”.  Naturally, Akira Toriyama sued Miura for blatantly ripping off Dragon Ball Z.  Miura then invited Toriyama out to dinner so they could “discuss” his concerns, and Toriyama hasn’t been seen since. So far, the police haven’t uncovered enough evidence to connect Miura with his disappearance, but evey body knows he did it. Another thing, Skull Knight would frequently die throughout the series, only to reappear later without any explanation as if he never left.  When questioned about the phenomenon Miura either feigns ignorance, giggles to himself, pretends he didn’t hear you or says, “It’s all part of the plan”. Also worth noting is that volumes 46-54 are totally blank, Miura later explained that a blizzard hit Midland that was so bad you couldn’t see or hear anything, but that it was the most action packed and hardcore part of Berserk ever. Fans ate it up and dubbed it the “Hell’s Winter Arc”, Miura started laughing manically and his pupils became like dolor signs.  Basically, the series is still going with no end in sight.

-Griffith

P.S. BTW, Olivier takes over France in the year 2012. He then uses all of his resources to seize Italy where he personally leads elite Death Squads created to hunt down Paradiselost. Olivier still hasn’t found him by 2020, only a few cryptic notes which read like:

…the late worm eats the dead bird…

…kiss kiss dear try again… ;)

…you can’t catch me…

…I’m the #1 berserk fan… ;)​

Local village rumor has it that Paradise is some kind of immortal defiler. Of course, they also think Olivier is a vampire, probably because he only sleeps 1 hour a day and is always “sucking the blood” of nubile virgin girls, hail to the King!

P.P.S. I’d report on the futures of others, but all board members except Paradiselost, Olivier and me are dead by 2020.  I’d warn you all about how you die, but time-travel etiquette established by the Back to the Future trilogy deems it inappropriate, sorry guys. ;D

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: A Chilling Vision of the Future

1) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA... hooo... das funny

2) Indulge us... we have to know our futures, surely you can give us some inkling as to what happens to us.

3) BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAA.... *phew*

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...

*rofl* hahahahahahaha!!!!!! ;D
OUTSTANDING!!!!

besides great cover!!!

like the part where olivier takes over france and hunting "thelostone ;)winking ;)happyeverafter"!!!

thanx for great entertainement,griffith!!!

puella

Berserk forever

welling up in tears~

Griffith, your post makes my MONTH~
you are always doing gorgeous thing. *_*

*** what if Miura really really made the story going on up to vol.63? ;D

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...

*** what if Miura really really made the story going on up to vol.63?  ;D
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... !!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

HEHEHEH!!!!

pfffhahahahahahahaha!

brilliant!

skullknight suddenly reminds me of the terminator...
damn i knew guts was arnold schwarzenegger.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi

After years of practice, I finally mastered the ancient art of time travel! So, what did I do with this amazing ability you ask?  Bet on sports, prevent the birth of my enemies, take over the past with weapons of the future? Of course not, I used it to gain insight into Berserk! I started by going to the year 2020, I figured Berserk would be finished by then , but after what I witnessed there, I didn’t care to go any further. Here's some proof of my story:

The image that makes Wally B. wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night.

62.jpg

Berserk volume 62, released July 6th 2020

“If Miura breaks 100, I’m putting down the series for good,
I mean it this time…really…quite laughing dammit!!” –Walter, 2018​

I have to agree with future Walter, the series really went down hill after volume 38, when Guts defeated God Hand and then realized there was another God Hand, a left God Hand! And the whole God Feet arc was totally ridiculous. You also might be wondering what the deal is with the cover of volume 62, well, that’s the Black Skull Sword Knight.  In volume 58 Skull Knight and Guts needed more power to defeat Cyber-Wild Mk.2, so they did the magic “Union Dance”.  Naturally, Akira Toriyama sued Miura for blatantly ripping off Dragon Ball Z.  Miura then invited Toriyama out to dinner so they could “discuss” his concerns, and Toriyama hasn’t been seen since. So far, the police haven’t uncovered enough evidence to connect Miura with his disappearance, but evey body knows he did it. Another thing, Skull Knight would frequently die throughout the series, only to reappear later without any explanation as if he never left.  When questioned about the phenomenon Miura either feigns ignorance, giggles to himself, pretends he didn’t hear you or says, “It’s all part of the plan”. Also worth noting is that volumes 46-54 are totally blank, Miura later explained that a blizzard hit Midland that was so bad you couldn’t see or hear anything, but that it was the most action packed and hardcore part of Berserk ever. Fans ate it up and dubbed it the “Hell’s Winter Arc”, Miura started laughing manically and his pupils became like dolor signs.  Basically, the series is still going with no end in sight.

-Griffith

P.S. BTW, Olivier takes over France in the year 2012. He then uses all of his resources to seize Italy where he personally leads elite Death Squads created to hunt down Paradiselost. Olivier still hasn’t found him by 2020, only a few cryptic notes which read like:

…the late worm eats the dead bird…

…kiss kiss dear try again… ;)

…you can’t catch me…

…I’m the #1 berserk fan… ;)​

Local village rumor has it that Paradise is some kind of immortal defiler. Of course, they also think Olivier is a vampire, probably because he only sleeps 1 hour a day and is always “sucking the blood” of nubile virgin girls, hail to the King!

P.P.S. I’d report on the futures of others, but all board members except Paradiselost, Olivier and me are dead by 2020.  I’d warn you all about how you die, but time-travel etiquette established by the Back to the Future trilogy deems it inappropriate, sorry guys. ;D

Nice Cover!

I got a feeling I'll be dead before 2020 tho'. :'(

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Quite a good stuff !

However, i'm worried about Akira Toriyama , what Miura will had make to him ???

huh? i thought you're 25?
hey, do you know what, i guess i have understood what means Kenoh-Sama

P.P.S. I’d report on the futures of others, but all board members except Paradiselost, Olivier and me are dead by 2020. I’d warn you all about how you die, but time-travel etiquette established by the Back to the Future trilogy deems it inappropriate, sorry guys.

that's not from me but by Griffith, didn't you read what he wrote ? {^__^}

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

Griffith ::) everyone knows that me and Ranemaka can't die :p.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

Totally hilarious!!! Where the hell do you come up with this stuff. Keep it coming ;D

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.

>>P.P.S. I’d report on the futures of others, but all board members except Paradiselost, Olivier and me are dead by 2020. I’d warn you all about how you die, but time-travel etiquette established by the Back to the Future trilogy deems it inappropriate, sorry guys.

damnit, i knew that gypsy lady wasn't selling *real* crimson behelits. damn magenta knock offs... i want my money back!

Good stuff Griffith. ;D I know you were thinking of Luke in the cave on Dagobah when you concocted that masteful cover.

Excerpt from (Han Solo's) Millenium Falcon Arc:

Skull Knight: Guts, I am your father.
Guts: Yeah, I saw that coming...but wait, is Casca my-
Skull Knight: Yes.
Guts: Oh, fuck.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!

*dies laughing*

aaaah so that's how I will go! Griffith, you're evil... I knew you had a reason why all board members were dead by then....

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Volume 5 Cover, Millennium Edition

One day the idea popped into my head that it would be totally cool if Miura redrew the cover of Volume 5 with the cast as they currently are. That's how this eventually came about...

vol5cov.jpg

The Original

Millennium%20Deja%20Vu.jpg

The Unoriginal​

My best hackjob, recolor yet.

-Griffith

puella

Berserk forever
Re: Volume 5 Cover, Millennium Edition

so cool!  8) there's Puck! thanks Gurihisu~ ;D(you are the man)
the only problem is ehem! why only Guts looks so older than in vol.5. comparing with Griffith(no doubt he's reborn) and Caska(her insanity with long hair makes her look younger and prettier)

*** Oh, I've just got my 203 berserk in YA.
Just wait for an hour, guys ;)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Re: Volume 5 Cover, Millennium Edition

so cool!  8) there's Puck! thanks Gurihisu~ ;D(you are the man)
the only problem is ehem! why only Guts looks so older than vol.5. comparing with Griffith(no doubt he's reborn) and Caska(her insanity with long hair makes her younger and prettier)

*** Oh, I've just got my 203 berserk in YA.
Just wait for an hour, guys ;)

i agree, good job Griff.

Top Bottom