Zodd GillGill Bust

O

oddmania

Hi guys,

I'm looking for Zodd GillGill bust, does anyone have it and want to sell it or can help me find it.
I only found it in yahoo japan auctions but I don't know how to bid or order from.
I've tried to post some pictures but I don't know how :sad:, you can find them at the following link: http://www.berserkstatues.com/kits/other/completed/zoddoapostlebust.html

Also I'm looking for Guts & Slan Diorama & 1/8 armored berserk sitting on a rock from AOW or the kit. Please let me know if you have any leads.

yesmilord

千年王国
I use M-World to bid on things from YJA. I know there are other services too, but there was a huge thread about it if you search for it and I've used Masato ever since. Beware though that broker fees as well as shipping can be real back-breakers, so even if you think you've found a deal on YJA make sure to calculate all of the fees in as well. That said, I think I saw a GillGill Zodd bust on YJA for about 35,000 yen with a few days left.

There's a Guts & Slan Diorama on eBay right now for $799 OBO. The Berserk's Armor & Fire Dragon pops up every once in a while on YJA, but that runs for 30,000yen to 50,000 yen too. If you can find the HEADLONG 1/8 Sitting Berserk's Armor kit (the one I had Joa build for me), I prefer that over the tiny AoW one.

Hope this helps!

Top Bottom