[April Fools] Goodbye cruel website...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I thought today was the perfect day to announce that I'm leaving SK.net... FOREVER!!!! Seriously, I can't take it anymore, the correcting, the opinions, the snarky comments, the good-natured ribbing, the trolling, and most of all... the elitism... I'm just too good for it... You're all a bunch of mean cyber bullies and I hope you end up on the cover of Newsweek... I can't live inside Walter's dream any longer, to be his true friend and gain his respect, I need to turn up the drama and leave in a huff... I mean, I don't even like Berserk, I just wanted you guys to be my friend... that's why I chose the name Griffith because everyone in the anime liked him... and that's where you guys really let me and ultimately yourselves down... you just don't kiss and polish my ass enough... make me feel special... I mean, I'M A GREAT GUY! What's your problem? What more do I have to do for your unconditional love and affection?... In short, basically, to sum up.... I just don't feel loved enough, it's not really anything I can put my finger on... but you blew it... You took me for granted SK.net, and now you're going to lose me... That's right, I'm taking my ball and going home... and I'm not afraid to say it myself, but SK.net will never be the same without me... Yep, you won't have Griff to kick around anymore... No, don't try to stop me, really, don't embarrass yourself and turn this into some overblown spectacle... I know you probably want me to wrest myself away by my sword, but can't we just smile and say goodbye?... I don't want this to be some kind of big deal... really, don't give me a touching outpouring of attention and tell me "plz don't go! :sad:," that's not what I desperately crave, that's not why I'm doing this post and possibly reposting it on the other boards... I just didn't want you guys to worry when you never heard from me again... alright, I'm going now... really... good bye guys... don't feel sorry for me... it's not my loss, it's yours. I love you all, but... I choose me. :casca:

-Griffith, signing off :griffnotevil:

Griffith

Re: Goodbye cruel website...

I just wanted to wish myself good luck and a fond farewell. Goodbye, Griffith, this place really won't be the same without you. :judo:

Griffith

BTW, the next episode out on the 8th, right?

Griffith

Re: Assuming Direct Control: NEW MASS EFFECT THEME

This is great, I really wish I could have enjoyed it longer, but sadly for everyone, I've already left. Bye, MassEffect.net. :judo:

Griffith

Re: Episode 319

I sure wish I could be around to see this episode, I was really looking forward to it. :judo:

Griffith

Re: Stickied thread for admins

I know nobody else can see this and you guys know I'm joking anyway, but I just wanted the vortex to know that it won't be getting anymore of my deleted posts as I'm leaving. Goodbye, vortex. :judo:

turkitage

ターク

Griffith said:
I don't even like Berserk, I just wanted you guys to be my friend... that's why I chose the name Griffith because everyone in the anime liked him...
-Griffith, signing off :griffnotevil:

I always knew that!

Griffith

Re: New Readers (No Spoilers)

I hate to bring the bustling activity in here to a halt, but I need to at least tell somebody I'm leaving SK.net, and I figured you guys were the least somebodies I could tell. So, this is probably the end of the Inn too, as I doubt it can continue to thrive without me. Sorry guys. :void:

Griffith

Turkitage said:
I always knew that!

First member to acknowledge this extremely important cataclysmic event... I'm going to miss you most of all. :judo:

Griffith

Re: BERSERK: RECUT (ベルセルク:再切断)

I'm just glad I was able to finish the most important project in SK.net history before I left forever. Thanks for believing in my guys, even if it's a sure bet. Well, except this time. Anyways, g'bye. :judo:

Griffith

Re: Griffith's Heir

Too bad I don't have an heir apparent around here. It's the same problem that plagued Augustus' rule. I mean, it's not surprisingly the most difficult challenge I've face on the board. Who could replace me?

One final piece of speculation for the road: Guts and Griffith will fight to the death... with their penises. I just wish I could be around to see it. :judo:

Griffith

Re: Map of Midland

I actually made a breakthrough with the map of Midland, created what I think is a pretty accurate mock up based on the geography seen here, the location of Ganishka, and Serpico's description of the different countries of Midland and their relative location to Midland....

Unfortunately, I can't post it because I'm leaving. Sorry guys. :judo:

Griffith

Re: Assassination of Julius and Adonis

Yeah, he probably should have just used a regular sword, a small one like Griffith's... hey, that's my name here... I mean, was. :judo:

Griffith

Re: Has Guts personally gotten more menacing over time?

Yeah, if anything Guts has become a much more well-rounded person despite his increasing problems with the armor. God, I have so much to say on this subject, but... gtg. :judo:

Griffith

Re: Nosferatu Zodd !

Yeah, it looks like Zodd from the new Berserk animation CMs with the two giant horns. I like your interpretation though. Why do I only realize these things when I've already lost them? :judo:

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless

I just wanted to say that this touches on some issues that are still very fresh in my mind. Please don't make fun of this sort of stuff. :(

And http://binarydad.posterous.com/its-not-jackie-chan Because why not?

Griffith

Re: New Berserk animation project confirmed

Great explanations Megatron and CBS. I'll never forget you guys. BTW, could some email me when the new anime comes out... wherever I am. :judo:

Griffith

NightCrawler said:
I just wanted to say that this touches on some issues that are still very fresh in my mind. Please don't make fun of this sort of stuff. :(

You're telling me, I'm probably going to be fused to my chair in a couple of years. :slan:

Also, nobody should take my departure personally, if you know what I mean. It's a general phenomenon, some of the board's most prominent members have gone through it (not naming any names), and I'm as guilty as anyone of the drama, e.g. "Griffith No More!" among others.

Oh, including my leaving now. Geez, stop talkin' to me already! I'm not here anymore!

Griffith said:
I just wanted to wish myself good luck and a fond farewell. Goodbye, Griffith, this place really won't be the same without you. :judo:
I think the entire office heard me burst into a laugh when I read this ...

Damn dude, don't go maan *chuckle* ... STAAAAYYY!! I'll miss you too *hug*

Griffith

Re: Common misconceptions from bad translations?

Whether it's crying or complaining, don't do either on my account. Here's looking at you. :judo:

Griffith

Re: Episode 318: Beastman

I can't thank puella and all our translators enough for all they're hard work and dedication, the best of Berserk fans. Now that's a note worth leaving on. :guts:

Maybe I'll try to find Aiko... :judo:

Griffith

IncantatioN said:
I think the entire office heard me burst into a laugh when I read this ...

Damn dude, don't go maan *chuckle* ... STAAAAYYY!! I'll miss you too *hug*

I'm sorry, I'd take you all with me if I could, but I can't take you to that castle... because you're already dead! :isidro:

Can't say you'll be missed after you said those things about Zack Snyder. Who the hell do you think you are? Good riddance. I'm sure everything will be alright if you have the support of people like Turkitage though, a critical member of this community.

PS.: Walter if you need someone to fill his shoes I have read all chapters of Berserk and my favorite character is Walter

Top Bottom