Author Topic: [FS] AOW Statues  (Read 12251 times)

Offline Stardustgatzu

[FS] AOW Statues
« on: October 18, 2012, 07:21:30 AM »
Hi everybody,

Edit 15/10/2016 :

All my collection is available for sell. I ve got a lot of rare piece and i can send pics.

- Guts and casca + attachement.
- Guts Kindom of falconia.
- Griffith the shooting star white version + locus bust.
- skullknight on horse limited version II (Qliphot resident had a repaired leg but not repaint).
- skullknight on horse limited version 2011 with demon soldier (purple version).
- skullknight birthceremony (without apostle egg).
- femto kiretsu european version with silver beherit.
- femto limited version with red beherit.
- grunbeld with red (or green demon soldier)
- Houma apostles Grunbeld + Locus European version.
- Guts hawk soldier bloody version.
- 20 th anniverssary black version (serious offer only).
- guts armoredberserk bloody version with large green beherit.
- guts black swordman bloody version (pvc).
- guts on horse last repaint with red mantle.
- Isidro normal version.
- Katou Gantz

I probably forgot some other piece.

PAYMENT CONDITION :

I can accept installement Plan (2 payment + 1 payment for shipping cost)

I can accept :

- bank transfert.

- Paypal + 5% (only gift option)

Every pics shows damage when there is one. Stay in mind that i am not fu....g Bast..d! i am here to sell my statues to berserk fan like me, not to screw skullers

Please, before ask me statue condition, read my description! When a statue had some damage, I always shows them in order to be full honest.

Some members know me as a good buyer. You can buy with confidence because i am a loyal skuller :slan:

Cheers
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:18:55 AM by Stardustgatzu »
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain<br />And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today<br />And then one day you find ten years have got behind you<br />No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Offline Stardustgatzu

Re: [FS] Some Art of War statues
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 11:48:44 AM »
I add Zodd and Wyald statue!

Don t hesitate to contact me about price, etc.
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain<br />And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today<br />And then one day you find ten years have got behind you<br />No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 03:07:43 PM »
Good luck with the sale mate.

For buyers out there, Stardustgatzu's as reliable as they come.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline andrewdsz

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 07:07:19 PM »
Yea I can vouch for the seller too.  Buy it from him w confidence!

I really do want the zodd/wyald statue,however I have no place to put that statue and the gigantic box... ... :judo:

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 03:37:42 PM »
Good luck with the sale mate.

For buyers out there, Stardustgatzu's as reliable as they come.

Yea I can vouch for the seller too.  Buy it from him w confidence!

I really do want the zodd/wyald statue,however I have no place to put that statue and the gigantic box... ... :judo:

Thank you so much my friends for those comments :slan:

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 02:59:23 PM »
I am adding houma europa version irvine + zodd bloody

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:50:34 AM by Stardustgatzu »

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 06:33:06 AM »
Zodd I Bloody version is available again.

The skuller who reserved it can't buy it anymore so...  take your chance  :slan:

Offline sovel

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 10:30:39 AM »
Oh new statue to sell, Zodd a Irvine ... nice and very goood price, why do you sell this prety/rare statue?

Hey Skuller! this is definetely super piece, I saw this only one time(zodd blood) on YJP ... get in  :serpico:

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 10:36:47 AM »
Oh new statue to sell, Zodd a Irvine ... nice and very goood price, why do you sell this prety/rare statue?

Hey Skuller! this is definetely super piece, I saw this only one time(zodd blood) on YJP ... get in  :serpico:

Because I have too much Zodd at home :slan:

Offline Sankari

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 02:03:08 PM »
Because I have too much Zodd at home :slan:

Lucky for me ;)

I hope I can catch that ! (long timer lurker)

Stardustgatzu is really being awesome , I'm so thankful for this. This will be my first AOW statue :D

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 06:06:15 AM »
Thanks Sankari :slan:

Zodd I Bloody Version With wings ===> sold

Houma Irvine ===> On Hold

Headlong Grundbeld human bust ===> On Hold

Thanks Skullers :slan:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 10:21:06 AM by Stardustgatzu »

Offline Stardustgatzu

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 04:19:25 PM »
Headlong Grunbeld Bust SOLD

HOUMA Irvine Europa Version SOLD

Offline Sankari

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 01:59:49 AM »
Thanks , Zodd I blood version received :)
awesome statue, and I`m extremely thankful for all the help !

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 04:09:29 PM »
Thanks , Zodd I blood version received :)
awesome statue, and I`m extremely thankful for all the help !

You re welcome! It was a pleasure :slan:

Still on sale :

- Zodd and Wyald exclusive 1.
- Skullknight Toys R Us - standing pose.
- Guts on horse Bloody version 1/10.
- HOUMA Zodd bloody (Europa Version).

Cheers

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 05:46:26 AM »
HOUMA ZODD sold !

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 07:25:24 AM »
3 statues are still available. Don t hesitate to pm me and we can surely make a deal.

:ubik:

Offline bains1989

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 11:02:49 PM »
Nice guy! Someone buy his statues!  :guts:

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 08:09:00 AM »
Yep.

For information, the money i ll earn for this 3 pieces will be use to buy a Gibson SG Bass  :slan:

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 03:33:53 PM »
Stardustgatzu, from the months I've know you, I didn't know you played bass!?!? How long have you been playing? Band?
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 06:15:22 AM »
Stardustgatzu, from the months I've know you, I didn't know you played bass!?!? How long have you been playing? Band?

Well, we didn't speak about it  :slan:! i am playing bass since 1999. But i played alone for pleasure! I am not a expert but i try to play as well as i can. And it s difficult to find a guitarist who s able to play queen's and pink floyd's songs  :guts:! My favorite bass players are John Deacon and Roger Waters  :ubik:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 08:58:37 AM by Stardustgatzu »

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 11:18:47 AM »
Zodd and wyald on hold !!!

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2014, 07:44:44 AM »
Zodd and wyald statue SOLD

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2014, 01:13:58 PM »
I put on sale my Guts berserk tentacle ship exclusive 1 (with demonic dog) and i update pics!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 05:15:10 PM by Stardustgatzu »

Offline Stardustgatzu

Re: [FS] AOW Statues
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2014, 01:42:38 PM »
Up :slan:

Don t hesitate to contact me. I won t beat you.

I am also open to reasonnable offers!