[ART OF WAR] Skull Knight Birth Ceremony Chapter 1/10 Scale

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Even though I'm sure this Skullknights gonna be worth every penny, I am going to pass on it... Maybe I'll get it on YaJ in a few years if Berserk ever gets good again.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
IncantatioN said:
You're referencing the manga?

Yeah, been really out of it lately... This pacing (story wise and the wait between each chapter combined). Even after re-reading it twice.
Love the artwork and this statue too, but can't get the same enthusiastic feeling I once had back.

The price doesn't help either =p

Got my box today but I'm taking it home tomorrow night. I'm probably one of the few who opted to go without the Swarovski crystal eyes although I qualified for it, or maybe I'm the only dumbass (haha!).

IncantatioN said:
Got my box today but I'm taking it home tomorrow night. I'm probably one of the few who opted to go without the Swarovski crystal eyes although I qualified for it, or maybe I'm the only dumbass (haha!).

What you got bro the exclusive ver. with egg apostle or the ver. without?

The crystals are nice bro, you should've getting it, or at least ask them to bagged the crystal separately and give it to you for free in case you ever feel like just putting them onto skull knight's eye hole yourself.

Man your post would be such a tease if there werent so much statue arrivals already today! :iva: Hope to see some pics soon.

I'd be so pissed if I didnt get the pearls, really, such an asshole thing to pull. It'd kinda make sense if it at least was one of those platinum special offers... Besides, if you´re willing to pay why would they deny you that???

My Skull knight Ceremony came in today, BUT I was at work. SO now it at the post office waiting for me to pick up tomorrow. ehhh! guess its better to wait one more day then have some ass take it off my door step or something.

I got the Exclusive Version. I didn't feel like getting the crystals on this one because the images on their website felt a bit off to me, in my head he looked more like The Terminator than Skull Knight, but after seeing my statue in person, I think those crisp AOW pictures may have been my undoing and I, maybe, should've got my statue with the crystals. MAYBE. I'll wait to see what it looks like when people post pictures. Either way, glowing eyes or not, the statue's pretty good. Price, not good. Pictures below -

IMG_9485_zpsa90cd078.jpg

Without flash
IMG_9488_zps8639cb5a.jpg

With flash
IMG_9489_zps265f2f62.jpg

It's interesting to see his eyes some-what glow with flash on. In person, I don't see it. Plus, you can actually see how purple~ish the armor is, like Skull Knight 2011.

The back
IMG_9503_zps417277cc.jpg

Switched swords and I recommend being careful when you put this sword on because it's a very close fit.
IMG_9508_zps0a07a4f0.jpg

The cloak is great from every angle
IMG_9515_zpsd59e650e.jpg

I hate to say this but this is just sk on horse 2011 standing up instead of sitting on the horse... ...pretty much exact the same mold... ... Very nice statue indeed, but over priced.

The egg shaped apostle is very cool, im willing to pay 100$ for that egg. (incantation you know what i mean) :guts:

Thanks Incantation for the pics :slan:

This Skullknight is really awesome.

I can t wait for mine.... i ll receive it in April!!

Andrew, i understand your comment but i am not agree with you :

- The skullknight's right arm isn' t the same :same:
- The legs aren't in the same position.
- The sculpt of the cloak isn't the same too.

I really love this piece :guts:

Thanks for all the glorious pictures, guys!!! :guts:

If theres one SK statue I´ll be getting sometime in the future its definitely this one! Oh man, I´d have such a hard time deciding on which sword he´d hold, while the resonance/actuation (beherit) sword feels like a matter of course, the original feels more SK-ish and are still so freaking epic!

For some reason I generally always prefered SK without horse, this one nailed it spot on. I can imagine people thinking this pose may seem boring and not so "special" but I think it really captures the essence of SK, no matter how simple it may be. You know what would be really cool? Some kinda smoke/fog/mist effect on the ground, just so that you can barely see the feet :carcus:

Hanma_Baki said:
Oh man, I´d have such a hard time deciding on which sword he´d hold, while the resonance/actuation (beherit) sword feels like a matter of course, the original feels more SK-ish and are still so freaking epic!

Well, to be true to that scene, he did not use the Behelit Sword. So, that's how I've displayed my statue.

andrewdsz said:
Wow nice pic indeed!! I'm saving all of them into my PC.

Nice statue if u don't own sk on horse 2011.

Thanks you.

I have also SK on hose 2011 but i must say i prefer this new SK because of the ruby eyes, this gives him a cool look

Top Bottom