Author Topic: aow boxes  (Read 734 times)

Offline hubalo

aow boxes
« on: December 12, 2013, 05:53:11 AM »
does anyone else feels that aow should put better effort with the boxes from their big statues, they are so ugly! for the price they charge they should give you a delux package too!
usually the boxes from their small statues is better than the big ones.

Offline sovel

Re: aow boxes
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 11:56:52 AM »
Best AoW box which I seen is from old ver. Guts 1/10 on horse.

Offline sensui

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 04:40:24 PM »
Best AoW box which I seen is from old ver. Guts 1/10 on horse.

Agreed, looks like a wooden treasure chest of some kind.
AOW noob.

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 05:18:56 PM »
Those wooden boxes added the weight and (presumably) the cost of shipping overall. Since I don't display my boxes, the look of the box doesn't matter to me. I'd pick durability/ safety of the statue while being cost effective over the visual aspect of the box for it.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline hubalo

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 07:45:48 PM »
Those wooden boxes added the weight and (presumably) the cost of shipping overall. Since I don't display my boxes, the look of the box doesn't matter to me. I'd pick durability/ safety of the statue while being cost effective over the visual aspect of the box for it.

thwey dont need to be wood and heavy, they just need to use their imagination to make nice boxes, if they were cost efective yes!, but they arent! even with those horrible boxes