Samson was the coolest!!

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
I really liked the guy Samson, he was really cool and had some sweet downhill movements!! Tell me who else is that cool..

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Re:Sampson was the coolest!!

Tell me who else is that cool..

niko.jpg
NIKO!!!

- Bob

Doa Viem

You were too soft...

NO sampson would waste them. Niko is gay and dies right away as seen in the game because it was his distiny as he was a huge loser. Zepec wears a gay hat and looks like my neighbor so im used to him but Samson has the most dreamy eyes and runs with grace down the hill.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

but Samson has the most dreamy eyes and runs with grace down the hill.

yeah but Guts smashed his head open with his own weapon. At least Zepec shot him with an arrow, and Niko put up a fight.

- Bob

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Definitely Zepec. Samson just died too fast to make much of a difference. Besides, he's related to Adon. That automatically takes him down a few notches.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask

This reminds me of the thread where people are wondering if Gatsu would be tougher he he still had his left arm...
Anyway...unpossesed Zondark versus Bazu-so!!Who wins??

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Oltobaz said:
This reminds me of the thread where people are wondering if Gatsu would be tougher he he still had his left arm...
Anyway...unpossesed Zondark versus Bazu-so!!Who wins??
Guts.^^

Doa Viem

You were too soft...

No fools, in the end Corkus would rule suprem!!!!!!!! And Hercule from DBZ would own all these sad sods!

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Doa Viem said:
No fools, in the end Corkus would rule suprem!!!!!!!! And Hercule from DBZ would own all these sad sods!
:eek:
You're a bit out of topic. Control your emotions and contain'em... ::)

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr

If you notice in the english dubbed samson sounds kina like a retard

adon was cool and hillarous

Watch the jap version of the episode with samson and adon will say samon sooooooo much better than in the dubbed ones

"tell me What?" my friend tom

Top Bottom