Author Topic: need help identifying this version of my statue i just got? 0_o  (Read 893 times)

Offline bains1989

need help identifying this version of my statue i just got? 0_o
« on: December 18, 2013, 06:01:53 PM »
hey guys i got my guts attack form in the mail today the box says limited edition, the sword does have blood on it, but the thing is the eyes... i was looking at his eye and its like bloody red?!? its like a dark ruby red looks kinda deadly but want to know if thats normal or what version i have?  heres some pics sorry camera sucks :(, i do have the mud base with it as well

thanks guys

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
Re: need help identifying this version of my statue i just got? 0_o
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 07:15:52 PM »
According to DK's site there is a blood-shot eye version - http://www.berserkstatues.com/statues/gutsattack.html

You might want to check with the seller if the blood effect (paint job) came originally with the statue or if it was something that was added on after.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline bains1989

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 10:21:58 PM »
kk i messaged him hopefully he responds soon, but the box does have the limited edition sticker on it :/

thanks IncantatioN!

Offline bains1989

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 06:51:57 AM »
According to DK's site there is a blood-shot eye version - http://www.berserkstatues.com/statues/gutsattack.html

You might want to check with the seller if the blood effect (paint job) came originally with the statue or if it was something that was added on after.

he messaged back it came like that its the blood shot version , it wasnt sent it to get it done. i guess i got lucky. the price i paid, i thought for a normal version i got a steal of a price but i guess this is worth more then the normal :?

Offline andrewdsz

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 01:17:41 PM »
Yea this ver. Is the authentic blood shot ver. Judging from the eyes deep dark red color. Probably worth the same though.... I don't see ppl paying a lot more for an eye variation.

There's a ver. With the bolt pounder worths a bit more.