Any news...

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
because its been a while for me, im just wondering, has their been any talk or even workings of a new berserk video game? the dreamcast one pulled me into the world, and im ready for another.

Also, havent been online in forever, whats the news on season 2 anime?

When is the next manga set for release?

why do i still laugh at Super guts on the main page?

anyone who can help me out thanks.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
There are no plans for a second season or a new videogame, unless I'm terribly mistaken.

ThaBlackSwordsman

damn! i sware im going to start a huge company and make a game. its going to be berserk, then ill make an anime, yes a berserk anime. ill enslave miura and make him do it! and when its complete he can eat. mwahahaha

once again. damn

Orson_berserker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
LMAO well said.... sounds like its gonna be the only way for WE the fans to get what we want, we tried being friends with miura but it doesnt seem to work so if we have to enslave his ass so be it.......

Orson_berserker said:
LMAO well said.... sounds like its gonna be the only way for WE the fans to get what we want, we tried being friends with miura but it doesnt seem to work so if we have to enslave his ass so be it.......

i would sacrifice an entire 3rd world country for another berserk game. so great to play as guts. plus the story was great. did it happen in the comic?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I think it would be cool if they did make a new game and you could play 3 different roles...Gattsu and Co., Griffith and Co., or just a random apostile and lead it to something so cool, that I can't even think of anything! :eek:

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
some random apostle on its quest to join Griff? Then that apostle can be the first to be felled by Guts out of Griff's new army.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
If there was such I'd see
Guts' band with well guts, puck, isidro, casca, schierke, evarella, farnese and serpico...
Griffith's new army with griff, mule, sonia, grundbeld, locus, zoddo, irvine and later raban and charlotte PERHAPS ^^
The third group would be either Skull Knight or Rickert. With the both of them, you could make an intersting side story.
Guillaume
"I want to see Skully meeting Rickert again..."

korkor

I could be a llama
Lliugusamui said:
If there was such I'd see
Guts' band with well guts, puck, isidro, casca, schierke, evarella, farnese and serpico...

oh ya for sure
i'd really wana play as casca or DEFFENITLY as puck....
and lets not forget about the EXCITING adventures i'll have with evarella and farnese :p

but the idea of a game like that sounds cool...
it'll probably happen if the manga gets popular in USA...

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
ThaBlackSwordsman said:
that is if we ever GET the manga in the USA... :'(

well thanx guys for the info.

The manga's scheduled to come out in the fall through Dark Horse, at least the first 3 volumes.

ThaBlackSwordsman

omg ive never even picked up more than the first issue of the manga! i can't wait. even three will be enough to wet my tastebuds! anywhere where i can put down a payment online so i can be guaranteed these! there is no way im relying on media play for mine. they get theirs randomnly they said. help...PLEASE

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Well, it's probably a little early for pre-ordering it. But I'm sure most online bookstores like Amazon and Barnes & Noble will carry it. I'm almost certain this site will have them when they're released, since they're Dark Horse's online retailer: http://www.tfaw.com/index.html

S

SoulCrasher

Dark Horse is notorious for taking a long time to release its comics. I had to wait till the end of January of this year for the first issue of Ghost in the Shell 2: Manmachine Interface, originally to have been released at the end of October last year. Hopefully they'll keep this manga on schedule. Also, I read somewhere that Media Blasters said that they enjoyed working on Berserk and would like to work on a second season. And that "There's always a possibility that strong demand from the American market may lead Media Blasters to encourage the production of more Berserk animation, but at the present time such a hope looks remote." But due to the graphic nature of the next chapter, the anime would be released as an OAV, if at all. So if we support Media Blasters, send them enough emails, they might encourage production of a second season, which was allegedly in preproduction. If you feel up to it, go to http://www.media-blasters.com/contact.cfm and give em some encouragement.

Top Bottom