Author Topic: [FS] AOW collection and possibly more  (Read 2673 times)

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
[FS] AOW collection and possibly more
« on: August 20, 2016, 03:24:25 PM »
Time for these statues and kits to find a new home. The list below is about everything I own, except a few other items I'm not decided on. I'm in the middle of packing for moving into another apartment and will take pictures of each statue individually before boxing them.

All packages will be shipped on the Saturday of the week because it'll allow me enough time to pack it securely and carefully. Plus it'll be easier to do a packaging-supply-run on my day off.

For the cost of shipping, I wouldn't know what the exact amount would come to to be honest. For most, if not all, members/ buyers in the past, I've shipped the statue without receipt of the shipping money. Once the statue was shipped, pictures of the receipts/ customs forms/ tracking information were shared wit the buyer and the buyer would pay me separately for the exact cost of shipping. If it's a long time member on the board, I trust they will reimburse me the shipping amount and so far, it's worked.

For international buyers, all packages will be insured and declared for the exact amount you pay for the statue. If you'd like to lower the declared value (so you wouldn't have to pay a higher customs fee), please let me know at the time of the purchase.

All of them come in their AOW boxes, unless it's a kit on the list and they've all been displayed in a glass case.

If you are sending money via Paypal - please add 4% to the total price if it is marked as Goods/ Services. Alternatively, mark is as a Gift.

Guts Maken - $200
Guts Magun - $200
Guts And Zodd Desperate Attack - $350 (damaged DS was glued)
Guts Attack Form - $200
Guts: Black swordsman Lost Children (1/6) - $350
Guts 2010 1/6 Exclusive II - $750
Guts 100 Man Slayer kit by berserkberserk - make an offer on this if interested.
Guts PVC - $150

If you buy all of the remaining Guts statues, I'll throw in the Guts PVC for free.

Casca Hawk Soldier - $100
Casca Episode Of Birth Feast - $150

Grunbeld with demon soldier - $400

Houma Zodd - $250
Houma Irvine - $250
Houma Grunbeld - $600
Houma Locus - $200 (slight damage to one of his shoulders)

If you buy all Houma statues, I'll offer a further discount of $100.

Zodd II with Bone Skull Knight - $450
Zodd Revelations with Irvine (damaged bow-string) - $350
Human Zoddo - $75
Zodd Senma (Bloody version) - $500

If you're buying all 3 Zodd's - Human Zoddo is free.

Slan 1/6 kit by Tonboya (make an offer please?)

Skull Knight Birth Feast - $600 (comes with the egg-apostle)
Skull Knight On Horse I - $400
Skull Knight On Horse II - $850 (this will be shipped from Sweden)
Griffith Shooting Star - $175
Boscone - $100
Isidro - $100
Silat - $100

Berserk AOW Board Game (sealed) $75

Skull Knight Sword and Shield 1:1 scale by JP[ON HOLD]
Dragonslayer 1:1 scale by JP[ON HOLD]

Edit - I sold the Berserker and Femto 1:1 helmets from James P and I might just hold on to the SK 1:1 helmet for now. If you're interested, make me a serious offer.

I'll update the topic with more statues or kits as and when I come across them while I gather things for my move. Here's a quick shot of the cabinets as they stand this morning. You won't see some of my bigger statues like Zodd & Wyald or 20th Anniversary or Skull Knight on Horse Backlighting or Guts on Horse (Doldrey) or Femto Rebirth and a few more since I've sold them over the past 2/3 years.

Cabinet 1.
http://i.imgur.com/x4DfTgU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wRPI4cX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Kz9c5tX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hQbdjCm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eeE5wWz.jpg

Cabinet 2.
http://i.imgur.com/rL0fbyO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bQbFXTu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dTIaDsw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sq0Yu9c.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RJWrEVI.jpg

====
SOLD
====
Guts Kingdom Of Falconia - $200 [sold 08/26/2016]
Armored Berserk and Fire Dragon - $375 [sold 08/26/2016]
Guts: Armored Berserk with green Beherit - $350 [sold 08/26/2016]
Griffith Millenium Falcon - $175 [sold 08/26/2016]
Berserker Helmet 1:1 scale by James P
Femto Helmet 1:1 scale by James P
Serpico (non bloody version) - $250 [sold on 06/16/2017 and shipped on 06/20/2017]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:59:31 PM by IncantatioN »
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
Re: [FS] AOW collection and possibly more
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 06:23:14 PM »
Quick update, these 4 are sold to a member on the board -

Guts Kingdom Of Falconia - $200 [sold 08/26/2016]
Armored Berserk and Fire Dragon - $375 [sold 08/26/2016]
Guts: Armored Berserk with green Beherit - $350 [sold 08/26/2016]
Griffith Millenium Falcon - $175 [sold 08/26/2016]

I did not include a message about Paypal fees before and only realized it when I received money for this completed order. So I've added that line about accepting payments through Paypal for all orders henceforth.

Also, On Hold - Femto and Berserker 1:1 scale helmets.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline RickP

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 05:21:57 PM »
Got my figures from Incantation, they arrived quickly and in good condition, would recommend!

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 10:45:41 PM »
I've added a few items to the original list and updated the first post.

Got my figures from Incantation, they arrived quickly and in good condition, would recommend!

Thanks RickP, I'm glad you received them safe and sound. As a buyer, you were easy to transact and communicate with. For being shipped only this past Saturday, that was swift work by the post office!

Offline brokenknight

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 01:33:39 PM »
Hello, I'm new to the forum and was pointed in its direction by the owner of Berserkstatues.com. Are you still selling items? I want to continue to add to my growing berserk collection!

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 07:22:54 PM »
Hello, I'm new to the forum and was pointed in its direction by the owner of Berserkstatues.com. Are you still selling items? I want to continue to add to my growing berserk collection!

I sure am. PM sent.

Offline brokenknight

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 07:08:21 PM »
I have sent you messages but none seem to be appearing in my Sent box. have you gotten any? I am not used to Forum formats... Sorry!

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 03:19:27 PM »
I have sent you messages but none seem to be appearing in my Sent box. have you gotten any? I am not used to Forum formats... Sorry!

No problem brokenknight. I received one message from you and just replied to it, along with some info on how you can save your sent messages and view them.

Offline luke71

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »
hi, is still zodd avaiable?

Online Amigokw

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 09:22:55 PM »
hello there

is there anything still available  ?

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 01:37:04 PM »
hello there

is there anything still available  ?

Yes. The statues or items listed above are for sale. Please PM me if you are interested and would like to take things further, thanks!

Online Amigokw

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2017, 10:13:09 AM »
I already did pm u

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2017, 06:47:06 PM »
I already did pm u

Got it, thanks. Right back at ya.

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2017, 01:58:08 PM »
Serpico (non bloody version) was sold to Amigokw on 06/16, shipped on 06/20 and delivered on 06/22. I've updated the topic to reflect the same.

Offline chialung

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 10:17:33 AM »
PM send

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2017, 02:17:35 PM »
PM send
Thanks for your interest. Reply sent.

Online Amigokw

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 04:35:50 AM »
pm sent