Author Topic: Tsume-Berserk  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Mangetsu

Tsume-Berserk
« on: October 10, 2016, 05:51:09 PM »
The french company Tsume recently announced that they will be working on a Golden Age Berserk line.

The sculptor for this line will be Caleb Nefzen. He is an absolutely insane sculptor.

Just to give you a feel of his work

Here is a link to his other works, if you are interested. https://www.facebook.com/caleb.nefzen/photos_albums

Offline Kaladin

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
Re: Tsume-Berserk
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 06:04:10 PM »
Can't wait to see he can bring to the table with his sculpting skills.

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 07:25:29 PM »
The french company Tsume recently announced that they will be working on a Golden Age Berserk line.

The sculptor for this line will be Caleb Nefzen. He is an absolutely insane sculptor.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up Mangetsu.  Their Naruto line of statues is pretty nuts, and sell out insanely fast (and resell for astronomical amounts).  I hope we get to see some cool dynamic poses / dioramas like those.  Also, I want to see some Judo, Rickert, Pippin, Carcus, etc too!

And wow, I just checked out Caleb's fb page that you linked.  He is indeed an amazing sculptor.  Lovely details and leans more to a realistic style, which I prefer!  Hyped!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:39:02 PM by DirectDK »

Offline sovel

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 04:03:24 PM »
Booom another nail to aow coffin... Tsume statue is TOP,its true price rise from 250 to 700euro and limited too,but still cheaper then aow. Cant wait to see proto.

Offline Zurth

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 07:42:42 PM »
Since this had not been posted yet I'll take the liberty to do it myself. It is a concept sketch that the owner of Tsume shared some time ago.  :zodd:

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 01:30:51 PM »
Will be very difficult to display (can't see all of the faces at any one angle), but pretty impressed Tsume decided to be so ambitious to do this scene. I applaud them for going all out on their first release.

Also a video on their FB (good to watch this one because you can sense the scale and see all the angles: https://www.facebook.com/tsumeart/videos/2457760067583170/?hc_location=ufi

Offline Amigokw

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 07:01:51 AM »
awesome pictures thnx for sharing the problem is needed a custom pedestal with glass so you can see 360 angel of the statue details

Offline The Beast of Darkness

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2018, 10:56:09 AM »
Well... it looks nice and (too) massive, but I won't buy anything from Mr."Art of Fouar" talking at the beginning of the video. I can't stand that guy, simple as that.

Offline Mangetsu

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2018, 01:01:07 PM »
Im not impressed  by this one, oniri creations will blow them out of water

Offline MustardDragon

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 11:05:04 PM »
Nope, that is just not good design. I realize that this is an early tease, but this statue doesn't do it for me at all. I'm actually happy that it doesn't, there are getting to be too many Berserk options.
And here's a tip, don't ever put a written logo on a statue.

Still waiting to see what Oniri does, that should be interesting.