Question on how Dark Horse is realing manga

CullKnight

My Berserk pudding tastes funny
Yeah, I read someplace that they (darkhorse) are putting out three volumes. Now, does that mean the first three volumes in the manga or are they doing it there own way. Like golden age in 1 volume (one thick ass book!) etc. etc. Thanks!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
CullKnight said:
Thanks for the info!
At this rate we Americans wont know the end till 2050
hmmm...? 3 volumes in no more then 3 months instead of 1 every 6? sounds faster then japan...

G

Genn21

:D , you sound so down golem man , there just checking if the manga will sell in those 3 months , if it does decently then thell pimp out more

P

psymont

if the manga does well here maybe there will be another game

I WANT A NEW GAME!

G

Genn21

:p psy i got a question... thats a nice picture of gatts , by why does his metal hand have flesh colored fingers , for a game to be produced the anime will proboly have to have a t.v continuation in japan and be potent enough for the kids to get really hyped to create fandom , when the gaming industry notices that the population takes a interest in the anime , they will buy part of the rights to use the anime companys creation and pump the game out for the most current system( which will rock because it will be on the current 128 bit systems .. or maybe will be released late enough for the p.s.3 ) heh who knows but i hear another berserk t.v is gonig ot be relased via 2004 but rumours are rumours

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Genn21 said:
:p psy i got a question... thats a nice picture of gatts , by why does his metal hand have flesh colored fingers

Because this is a pre-eclipse Guts ?

Top Bottom