gatsu figure on his horse

madar

Without zodd help, you'd be dead Gatsu!
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/__ShopMaker__/images/5.jpg

Anyone know where to get it at the best price?

Guts

Black Swordsman
if you want the limited 300 edition, i don't think there is any out there, however there is the unpainted version, which you can get at yahoo japan auction, that is if you have access to the yahoo japan account, if not try www.animehgk.com or go to google and use their search engine to look for it, i think it is around $60 for the unpainted one, (not the original cast)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
guts said:
if you want the limited 300 edition, i don't think there is any out there, however there is the unpainted version, which you can get at yahoo japan auction, that is if you have access to the yahoo japan account, if not try www.animehgk.com or go to google and use their search engine to look for it, i think it is around $60 for the unpainted one, (not the original cast)

I have a friend going to Japan. I asked him to look for it and he said if it was possible he was going to visit the Art of War headquarters. Thanks for the link to finding the model. One day the real thing will hopefully surface.

LG

SexyCharlotte

guts said:

Unfortunately I found out this kit of Guts on horseback comes with absolutely no directions on how to assemble it or paint it.

LG

Guts

Black Swordsman
Lady Griffith said:
Unfortunately I found out this kit of Guts on horseback comes with absolutely no directions on how to assemble it or paint it.

LG
in yahoo japan now, there is the guts on horseback, limited 300 edition for around $450 us.

SexyCharlotte

madar said:
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/__ShopMaker__/images/5.jpg

Anyone know where to get it at the best price?

That is a very rare statue to find. If you can afford it, I saw it for two prices once on Yahoo Japan. One was 1200 US Dollars but I saw one for 800 US dollars.

They have a resin model kit there right now on Yahoo Japan auctions but the resin kit ( unpainted and unassembled model does not have any instructions at all in it...go figure!!) And the kit itself is selling for over 250.00 US dollars.

The statue is going to be very expensive as it seems to be one of the rarest of the Art of War statues.

LG

SexyCharlotte

guts said:
in yahoo japan now, there is the guts on horseback, limited 300 edition for around $450 us.

I found it there on Yahoo Japan. Just pray for me I will get the high bid...this is a dream piece.

LG

Top Bottom