Pick up the character that most resembles you

puella

Berserk forever
There are lots of characters in Berserk.
I'd put the subject Who resembles YOU most in appearance and personality.
As for me, I have dark eyes and hair because I'm an Asian woman. So unfortunately I can't find the character can match me perfectly since the characters in berserk are usually Europeans.
But how about one of Luca's prostitues? Can you remember?
Sorry I can't remember her name.( is it in the manga?)
She has dark bobbed hair and eyes just like me and she gets even hair-bang. The girl has a couple of things in common with me, especially hair style. So I'd pick up her for my dead ringer in berserk in terms of appearance.
And I think Farneeze is much like me in personality though I don't have any saddistic memory in my childhood.  :(
Farneeze has a strict belief and lonely heart. In addition, she is damn stubborn and very hard to deal with.
But I'd make it clear she is warm-hearted person who can devote herself to somebody --- maybe Guts in berserk.
In many respects, Farneeze is almost me in a viewpoint of personality.

p.s) Guys and dolls ? ;D Have a nice weekend!
but not me because my right leg injured since last week.
So I have to stay home only with my computer! ? :'(

Tenshin

penis + man butt = happy homo
Re: Pick up character most resembles you

I'd have to say that Guts resembles me alot. Why you ask? because whenever i have the free time, i enjoy killing a hundred men with my huge ass sword. And when i'm done with that, i smack my little elf buddy around for kicks and then i usually end everything by thinking about how much i want to kill giffith.

puella

Berserk forever

I'd have to say that Guts resembles me alot. Why you ask? because whenever i have the free time, i enjoy killing a hundred men with my huge ass sword. And when i'm done with that, i smack my little elf buddy around for kicks and then i usually end everything by thinking about how much i want to kill giffith.  

Wow, you great~
If i were a man , I'd pound somebody to almost death just as your daily routines! ;D

Ahmed

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

well I think I'm more like gattsu in personalty and a little look like him in his face design but I have a green eyes ;)

M

Majin_Gatsu

I think that I look most like the teenage version of Gatsu, thought I'm slighty shorter (only 5'11"). But my face kind of resembles him.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

No one!!! :p

Although, my girl says I most resemble Raban cause of my mustache, beard and black hair slicked back :eek:

Remember the guy who tortured Griffith`s for a year? I don`t have quite his charm and looks, but I`m working on it.

puella

Berserk forever

Remember the guy who tortured Griffith`s for a year? I don`t have quite his charm and looks, but I`m working on it.

you mean the "torturer" resemble you? ???
and please tell me which torturer you working on in the manga or anime because their looks in both were definitley defferent!!

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

woah....that's bold, man

CnC

Ad Oculos

I guess it depends if your talking about the guy from the manga or the guy from the anime...
if its the guy from the manga, well, then you got problems.

I guess it depends if your talking about the guy from the manga or the guy from the anime...
if its the guy from the manga, well, then you got problems.

Yeah, being 4 feet tall and bald is a real bitch.

Ryan

Whale-man, we hardly knew you.

Probably Gattsu.. 6'1", brown hair, large build.... not brown eyes tho, hazel.... now I just need to work on getting a build like him, but I think I can only dream of that ;D

Ryan

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?

anyone else remember the site where u could go and answer a few questions and *poof* you were told the berserk characters you were most and least like....

Yea....same response from me....

Like Judeau, except 6'5"

I still have my list (12 chars I think......)

anyone know if he/she added more characters....just wondering

I really do hate being out of the loop now.....

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi

Well, out of the Berserk Universe I resemble Guts. I have somewhat the same body type and most importantly I have a square heard like he does! ::)

My Skin tone isn't that far off from him either. My hair is longer now but back then not much difference.

cthm

Good... Bad... I'm the Guy With the Gun

Personality= Pipin

Looks= Void…. Hehe… :p

CROM

Where am I?......And why... am I naked?....

I knew all the guys would say they looked like Gatts. Hahaha. Put up a photo and lets vote!

puella

Berserk forever

I'll bring the old topics(mine first) back to the top because I want the opinions from noobies.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

I probably look most like Schierke, except I'm not nearly that short (and I don't wear a witch's hat).

As for personality, I would consider myself to be a little like Guts, even though that Berserk personality test said I was like Pippin. :)

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Hey, kimchan, where is this berserk personality test ?
huh, anyway, i'd say i look like...uh, someone between Grundbeld, Isidro and Jerome... and for personality, perhaps between Judeau and Guts, a bit distant, but sympathic and pacifist, hard to say

puella

Berserk forever

It's been over 10months siince I made this topic.
So I describe myself in other way.

Appearance :
gals1.jpg
right one among three gals

Current Hairstyle:
serpico.jpg
Exactly!

Personality:
Puck.jpg
+
beast.jpg
+