In need of help.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Does anybody know a European [english speaking] site where I can get my hands on the Art of War figures? I'm fed up of searching so I figured I'd ask the experts.

KJA

I'm a llama!
Uriel said:
Does anybody know a European [english speaking] site where I can get my hands on the Art of War figures? I'm fed up of searching so I figured I'd ask the experts.

Try archonia.com

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
They got no Art of War stuff really, only the crappy action figures... good site though, if not a little pricey.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Uriel said:
They got no Art of War stuff really, only the crappy action figures... good site though, if not a little pricey.

That's the only European site I can think of. Anybody over there in Europe who can recommend another, go for it. I think in the US there are more...

www.explosiontoys.com has sneak previews of the Art of War figures also... and then if you really want serious Art of War stuff, you can try the yahoo auction Japan site that was listed here below. I went through the service there. The exchange rate through paypal is kind of high, but the auction yahoo Japan site has...soooo many Art of war figures....including hard to find ones like black Femto and limited edition blood-spatter action figures.

If you like em bloody.

LG

God... whats up with the japanese and all the blood-this-and-that stuff? the land of the rising sun seems obsessed with blood! for example, theres a BLOOD version for zoid's deathsaurer, BLOOD version for the mini figures and action figures, etc etc.. BLOOD! argh! i think its just a ruse to get consumers interested in limited edition stuff to crank up the hype-and-buy meter. its just a matter of how we resist these things psychologically to keep our sanity (and wallets) in check. if not, then its another BLOOD-something-something to add to our inventory of limited editions, haa..

SexyCharlotte

Snowman said:
God... whats up with the japanese and all the blood-this-and-that stuff? the land of the rising sun seems obsessed with blood! for example, theres a BLOOD version for zoid's deathsaurer, BLOOD version for the mini figures and action figures, etc etc.. BLOOD! argh! i think its just a ruse to get consumers interested in limited edition stuff to crank up the hype-and-buy meter. its just a matter of how we resist these things psychologically to keep our sanity (and wallets) in check. if not, then its another BLOOD-something-something to add to our inventory of limited editions, haa..

Yeah they have a lot of variations. There's bloodspattered which is supposed to be Limited Edition. But why pay more for a few dots of red paint? The only bloodspattered ones I got were the mini action figures. They have four seperate sets of those ( bloodspattered, nonbloodspattered, glow in the dark and silver pewter sets)

There's also diorama Guts Hawk Soldier WITH and WITHOUT bloodspatter LOL.

I'm just concentrating on the statues.

LOL

LG

LG,

whats with the glow-in-the-dark set? sounds cool. i haven't heard of it till now. anyplace i can look up for more info?

SexyCharlotte

Snowman said:
LG,

whats with the glow-in-the-dark set? sounds cool. i haven't heard of it till now. anyplace i can look up for more info?

I got it from ebay from a Hong Kong toy dealership. It was one of the first items I went crazy on and ordered.

Check out the Japan auction site and then ebay as well as the other US toy sites that specialize in Japanese anime toys. Also yamato toys site.

LG

Top Bottom