The vortex beckons

http://www.disney.it/Publishing/pkmagazine/world/pkna/cover49.jpg

a black warrior faces it, alone...

:eek: a Duck of Blackswordsman, Donald!
I doubt Miura took an inspiration from him ;D

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
Disney blows~
First they invented the happily ever after theory which has no depth into humanity, supports stupidity and denial, then they have voice acting like Chip and Dale and Donald Duck when kids are pursuaded NOT to learn the languages!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I know I will sound like a REAL newbie after this.. but does anyone know where I can download the Berserk Manga... I am a real big fan, with no money to buy them.. I searched everywhere.. but no joy.. so I where else better then to ask amongst real fans?

Any links would be most apprechiated!

www.arcticnightfall.com/ranemaka13/
theres a good start.

oh wait! you meant scans didnt you? you probably wont find them unless you go to the 8th layer of the ever-expanding Hell...
save up youre lunch money, theyre cheap(thats how i used to do it).

aelka

HEH...you missed the good ol' days before Paradiselost came and ruined everything with his weirdom... :-X

Uriel

Only dilema is, I am from England.. we have NO Manga where I am from.. so I will have to order them.. but where from! See my situation? :'(

HEH...you missed the good ol' days before Paradiselost came and ruined everything with his weirdom... :-X

yes but, Paradise was a "true" Berserk fan, unlike any of us here.... :p

Only dilema is, I am from England.. we have NO Manga where I am from.. so I will have to order them.. but where from! See my situation? :'(

i am from America...we have NO Berserk manga here. i have to order them as well.
go here for a list of places to "shop":

http://arcticnightfall.com/ranemaka13/main.php?section=stores

aelka

In Toronto the chinese market has a concentration on mangas. So we always have them for rental almost everywhere! ;D

Uriel

Man.. you have been real helpful, if you ever get to see the webmaster of Arctic Nightfall, tell him I check it always! And the Kenshin OVA music vid with Hoobastank was a master piece! ;D

Man.. you have been real helpful, if you ever get to see the webmaster of Arctic Nightfall, tell him I check it always! And the Kenshin OVA music vid with Hoobastank was a master piece! ;D

sure thing, buddy. he does visit this board off and on, so he may be able to see this himself, but i'll be sure to tell him anyways.

Uriel

Well, I did what you said, and had a look at some of the stores.. I noticed one thing though... I needed to buy in Dolla's... and if you are not too informed.. England's currency is Pound Sterling :-X

Will this nightmare ever end?

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Well, I did what you said, and had a look at some of the stores.. I noticed one thing though... I needed to buy in Dolla's... and if you are not too informed.. England's currency is Pound Sterling  :-X

Will this nightmare ever end?

I can probably give you a hand. I am a dealer more or less. Besides the whole "pounds and dollar" thing can be handled by a very simple thing called paypal. ;D

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Paypal you say? Wanna tell me more.. that is if I can trust you :-/

Paypal is pretty much using your Credit Card to send payment electronically. It's fast, effective and safe. As for the trusting part. The trusting part is up to you.

Uriel

Well, I have an English debit card, which is not on VISA or master card... so I am not sure how if it would be compatible, unless somebody knows of an English Manga trader I could get in touch with.. other than that, I guess I am lost :-X

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz

Thanks so much!!! ;D

*back to lurking on the boards*

Top Bottom