Helpin' out

Dimos

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
BUY THE BERSERK DVD!!!
When Anime Works releases the Berserk DVD, just buy the damn thing even if you already have fansubs, Hong Kong DVDs or whatnot.
Hopefully, if the American audience shows enough enthusiasm, then perhaps it will influence other things; say perhaps liscencing of the Berserk Manga, or (dare I say it?) maybe even inspire new animation! Look what wonders the US release did for the Rurouni Kenshin OVAs.
Send the industry a message and donate organs to buy Berserk. God knows you'll see plenty more as you watch.
:D

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
BUY THE BERSERK DVD!!!
When Anime Works releases the Berserk DVD, just buy the damn thing even if you already have fansubs, Hong Kong DVDs or whatnot.  
Hopefully, if the American audience shows enough enthusiasm, then perhaps it will influence other things; say perhaps liscencing of the Berserk Manga, or (dare I say it?) maybe even inspire new animation!  Look what wonders the US release did for the Rurouni Kenshin OVAs.
Send the industry a message and donate organs to buy Berserk.  God knows you'll see plenty more as you watch.

Uh, Ok.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
BUY THE BERSERK DVD!!!
Hopefully, if the American audience shows enough enthusiasm, then perhaps it will influence other things; say perhaps liscencing of the Berserk Manga, or (dare I say it?) maybe even inspire new animation!  Look what wonders the US release did for the Rurouni Kenshin OVAs.
Send the industry a message and donate organs to buy Berserk.  God knows you'll see plenty more as you watch.

Don't worry, your suggestions are not falling on deaf ears. We all know dis. We will support Berserk in every way we can. It goes without saying ;)

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Don't worry, your suggestions are not falling on deaf ears. We all know dis. We will support Berserk in every way we can. It goes without saying ;)

Yep.

Top Bottom