MORE ACTION FIGURES! OCT RELEASE DATE

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Okay for those of you who might not be able to afford the statues there are now action figures ( exact same design) from AOW of some of the new statues...ZODD HUMAN and ISIDORO, and I believe there's also a SILATT and a MILLENIUM FALCON GRIFFITH action figure also. The Zoddo and Isidoro are being released at the end of October.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Not sure when that one will be out but the Isidoro and the Zoddo Human, definitely earmarked for October 29th release.

Don't forget, Skullknight on Horseback Statue is slated for an August release. My source says it will probably be a huge best seller!

LG

SexyCharlotte

Bill said:
Wonder how Isidro will look like. I'm so buying Skully!

He'll probably look exactly like the statue version. The Zoddo Human I heard looks exactly like the statue too...

LG

incognitoX

you fail me
Hey Lady Griffith,

You wouldn't happen to know if Explosion toys will be carrying the Zodd and Ishidoro figures for the october preorder, would you? What about the new Blackswordsman figures?

One more thing..was there any said date on the MF Griffith figure being released? I know you're as anxious as I to get that one. :)

SexyCharlotte

The new Black Swordsman figures...you mean the TV versions of Guts? Or the ones that are only slightly different from the current Black Swordsman Art of War action figures?

Explosion toys has the TV versions now for preorder.

I am sure that they will also eventually carry the action figures...but archonia.com has the Isidoro and the Human Zoddo for pre order.

I am a little mixed about getting them. If they look just like the statues I don't know why I should add them to the collection, but, they can be posed differently so maybe I'll get them anyways.

So many choices, so little room on the credit card :D

LG

Top Bottom