Just where did those insects come from?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I'm re-reading the Lost Children Arc again, and something struck me. The insects that guard the Misty Valley, the ones Guts obliviated.. just where did they come from? Where they bread in a similar fashion to the children, or were they apostles?

The only thing that confused me, was the fact those 4 dudes who Guts beat up before were there. And they didn't have behelits, so they couldn't have been apostles... I don't know, I am just slightly miffed from thinking to hard.

M

medievald00d

Roshinu kinda morphed them into her playthings...kinda like how she turned the children into fairies, or how the count turned that Knight into a zombie...they arent apostles...they serve the apostles...

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
There were also those multitude of egg sacs (think those pods from Aliens) where the children were being morphed into insects. Somehow, apostles have the power to contaminate other humans.

medievald00d said:
they arent apostles...they serve the apostles...

I think this statement give me a idea that maybe demon soldier are not apostles at all, but soldiers who are corrupted by the Apostle

Miyu said:
Somehow, apostles have the power to contaminate other humans.

How about Zodd? ::)

Btw, what was that Big blob of corpse (or was it?) where the four bandit emerge from? Was it just a collection of bodies or was it a monster itself like the insects?

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Smith said:
How about Zodd?

Maybe it's just not his thing. ;) Zodd doesn't need his own army of corrupted humans to serve him, he is his own army.

Btw, what was that Big blob of corpse (or was it?) where the four bandit emerge from? Was it just a collection of bodies or was it a monster itself like the insects?

I thought it was the same thing that Roshinu used to morph the kids.

Miyu said:
I thought it was the same thing that Roshinu used to morph the kids.

But it seem to be alive, i mean it also appear during the first assault of the original Hawk. I dont think morphing the dead hawk members was the only reason of it existence...

the ball of corpses were just people that had been contaminated by roshinu. When they fight, they become bugs. Why were they all clumped together? er.. space saver? :p i think it was just a visual affect, but they were guards that could morph into bugs.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Smith said:

I think it was just a collection of Bodies. I believe Miura pulled that from Dung beetles.

Top Bottom