Challenge Guts!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Beat the game and became "CHAMPION!"

Played a little after that until I got to 7000 points; I was surpremely confident by that point and wasn't even getting hit anymore. Except when odds were extremely against me, like being rushed on both sides with a big guy swinging at me too. Speaking of which, my favorite moment had to be earlier when that happened, only with two bigs guys on both sides of me, and three guys rushing me at once. After biffing the closest rusher and failing to turn in time to stop the others, I was hit a total of four times in a row without even getting a chance to swing. =)

-Griffith

*hours later*

P.S. In case you couldn't tell from my ridiculous and creepy statement above (in depth of me and the game), I haven't gone to sleep again. Fun posts in the next 24 hours if I don't crash first!

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
8000 points! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME! bwahahahahaha!

I could have kept going though... if it wasn't for some cheap ass rush by those little Roman Gladiators. :p

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Well, beating the game "only" requires going up to 5000 points. You can continue on and on after you technically "beat" the game.

Testament X

I'm a llama!
Bok Choy [Stir-fried with Rice] said:
8000 points! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME! bwahahahahaha!

I could have kept going though... if it wasn't for some cheap ass rush by those little Roman Gladiators. :p

Hahaha 11900 points, lets see who can break this record. :D Fun game but it gets boring after a while.

puella

Berserk forever
Testament X said:
Hahaha 11900 points, lets see who can break this record. :D Fun game but it gets boring after a while.

Great point!
But I also am waiting somebody can break my record. :p

<------ the lowest point.

Testament X

I'm a llama!
puella said:
Great point!
But I also am waiting somebody can break my record. :p

<------ the lowest point.

Yeah, the trick is to always mantain a distance from one of the large gladiators. I think I killed 4 or 3 of them on the left before going to the right.

Top Bottom