SPUN - THE MOVIE

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well then may I suggest this place for some alternative movies

www.hkflicks.com

I got some good movies from here! Anyone ever here of Doom Generation? I never saw it but my friends swear that their IQ's droped a good amount of points from watching this trash.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah the Doom Generation is pretty awful, I've seen it a few years ago, I think it's even worse than "Cage".

you people cherish the precious 101 mins i have hopefully saved you. cherish these moments because its too late for me, ive already lost 100 minutes of my life!!

interesting. I remember seeing this ad for a japanese show that looked like mr. show on crank. I'll go look for it.

update: found it! get a load of... this!
famaa02_small.jpg

It's called the color of life, apparently it's a movie based on a show called vermillion pleasure night, which is a bunch of short, weird sketches. now, if my dvd player is hackable, i'm sold! linkage-http://www.jlist.com/R/DVD/DVAN_1.html

also, check some of the adult dvds titles there. SEMEN x BOUNG is one that stands out, big breasts battle also sounds...interesting. Semen bus, semen hospital, dick lady, I, who have fallen into a trap of sucking cock...wow. incredible.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
MangyKid Ver.4.3 said:
wow. interesting. I remember seeing this ad for a japanese show that looked like mr. show on crank. I'll go look for it.

Mr. Show kicks serious ass. "He's six years too old, he's too old to get an abortion!" "Mommy whats a mabortion".

- Bob

release date for mr. show 3rd season dvd...August 26th! same day as, duhn nuh nuh na! soul calibur 2! That must be the one day in my life where god loves me.

that's not bad either, I didn't get to enjoy the movie when I saw it in the theater, because I had some stomach bug and nearly puked a dozen times. I made it through the ride home, but then I sat down for a second, felt some rumbly in my tumbly, then got four steps to the bathroom and puked my guts up.

so many painful memories...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
MangyKid Ver.4.3 said:
that's not bad either, I didn't get to enjoy the movie when I saw it in the theater, because I had some stomach bug and nearly puked a dozen times. I made it through the ride home, but then I sat down for a second, felt some rumbly in my tumbly, then got four steps to the bathroom and puked my guts up.

so many painful memories...

Maybe if you weren't taking your sister's "happy" pills you wouldn't have vomited as much.

- Bob

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
It can't be worse than any Paul W.S. (cause he's brilliant and needs lots of initials in his name) Anderson movie. He's the biggest hack in Hollywood, somehow keeps getting funding and good projects, including his next project; ruining any chance of the Aliens or Predator franchise to come back in one fell swoop!

I'd like to see him direct Episode III. I mean,what harm could it do?

-Griffith

Top Bottom