Help figuring out which figure I saw?

Negativecreep0

I'm a llama!
Hi guys I was just recently at the Otakon 2003 convention and I saw a wonderful berserk figure in a box for only 18!!!! I was gonna buy it.... went to get money and it was gone :<. So I have been searching online for it everywhere and was unable to find it. It looks like the Guts, Black Swordsman - Cold Cast statue but was only 18 bucks marked down from 25 bucks and not 120 like that statue is. So i don't think its the statue. Here is a pic of what it looked like it had guts smiling and reaching back for his sword.
IMAG0001.JPG

It looked like the third figure in. Also the packaging it was in looked like this
TC-27217.jpg
Any help would be appreciated guys. Just goes to show you if you see something that looks good snatch it up and buy it while you can! don't wait and think over deals. I always do that and get screwed.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Try doing a search on ebay or yahoo Japan. Those are simply the action figures you're seeing.

The SK on the right is the statue.

LG

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I was at Otakon 2003 too. The only thing I found was the Skull Knight figure, which I quickly snapped up. I'd be interested to know where you saw the other figures. There was a Griffith one their, but for $150, I wasn't going to blow all my cash.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
That's Kuroi Kenshi deluxe version with the diorama arch background. There are five kuroi kenshi versions of action figures:

1. Kuroi Kenshi regular action figure
2. KK action figure bloody
3. KK action figure w/ Dead Birdman and angelhead diorama
4. KK action figure w/ gray diorama, non bloody
5. KK action figure w/gray diorama, with blood spatters on chest.

LG

Negativecreep0

I'm a llama!
patitapetit2000-img600x450-1049274439gutu.jpg
This is the figure i was speaking of, it is called the Berserk Dx Figure, anyone know where i might purchase one? I saw a few on japanese ebay but don't have an account and can't speak japanese :<!!!? any help would be appreciated guys

BoogiepopLain

I'm a llama!
I picked that statue up at Otakon, and not to rub it in, but it's friggin sweet!!!

It's just a standard PVC/plastic statue, but its got really awesome detail. It was worth the 20 bucks I paid for it. He's standing on my desk looking all bad ass with that crazy grin. He's pretty weighty as well.

Excellent statue!

Top Bottom