Griffith, flawed Godhand?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
i'm really not sure if the berserk storyline has taken this into account. The answer may be clear and obvious, but maybe not. Nevertheless, i feel compelled to ask this possibility: by technicality, is Griffith's godhand ritual complete? The ritual, as it was explained by the 4 angels of desire, requires the sacrifice of the chosen one's most important thing. Now, as we all know, Guts (perhaps the most important sacrifice) and Caska escaped from the ritual.

Thus, is Griff an incomplete Godhand?

Perhaps this can serve as an explanation: The ritual of ascension is completed not by the sacrifice itself, but the Branding of the sacrificed.

So far, there is no signs about the incompletness of Griff's ascension. Perhaps Miura ignores that fact. Or maybe this flaw will come back and bite Griff in the ass?

If this topic is a repeat or too dumb, feel to kill it and save the humiliation.

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
Not sure where I'm going with this but maybe the sacrifice doesn't necessarily have to entail the killing of someone. Maybe it can also be the pure emotional aspect of sacrifice. As in raping Caska in Guts' plain view must have rended some incredible amounts of raw emotional power; enough to have completed Griffith's transformation, I think. The way I see it, making Guts watch the torturous sight of his love being brutally raped by the one he so looked up to was far more powerful than simply killing them off. Through the ritual, Griffith cut off all ties with his former self, the strongest of them being with Guts and Caska. The others were simply killed off but these two needed a more emotionally complete amputation. And remember how Slann watched with obvious enjoyment the raw mixture of pain, hate, love, friendship all being churned by the rape. The rest of the Eclipse barely affected her so much.

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
Shoulda researched before posting this. Griffith, is a GodHand. He would have killed them if he needed to, but a sacrafice means, they are branded to go to the... i think it would be hell... maybe shadow world or whatnot, but anyways, the godhand or whoever control the sacrificeds souls meaning, once sacraficed, they are damned to go there. Just because they didint die now, doesnt mean they havent been completely sacraficed. That brand... long as its on they are damned to go to hell or shadowworld or seerv3e the godhand, I cant remember.

Besides as said earlier, theyd be dead already if he needed them to.

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
Right, branded=killed for all necessary purposes. So looking at it that way, Griffith's ascension was completed solely by their "deaths"/damnation. So yeah, my emotional sacrifice bullcrap is moot in light of this glaring piece of evidence.

I m not sure where do u get such a interesting inspiration, but to me Griff is considered as a complete Godhand...

Come and think of it... since he had sarcrifice the whole army i dun see any reason y it was still flawed. Even if everyone in the hawk survived, they are sarcrificed and Griffith would still became the fifth godhand, of coz nobody would be able to achieve that (not even Guts and Caska if wasnt for SK ;))

Guts is unexpectedly alive, but Griffith had been granted power before he was even suppose to die, do u think it is logical that with Guts living, Femto power will be affected? ::)

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
eintrigga said:
Perhaps this can serve as an explanation: The ritual of ascension is completed not by the sacrifice itself, but the Branding of the sacrificed.

gee people, thanks for the obvious. :p

if there's anything that's not unthought of, maybe i should end this topic?

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
Ummm actually there maybe unthought of things about berserk but that maybe only cause something new hasen't been showed yet LOL
in othere words, people here think long and hard (or just think about something rreal fast lol)
about specualtion!

Top Bottom