Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keep a good realtionship with them

• ask them "any other gals?"

• Total voters

puella

Berserk forever
There's some guy who was almost raped by women.
This is when one of my friends served in the army. Marine exactly.
As you might know, every healthy Korean man should obligatorily serve in the army from a few months to 26months when they get to legal age.
When a soldier takes a leave from his army, he is likely to look for women too much, which makes women hardly follow his desire because they are a bit afraid of soldiers in terms of their eager searching for a woman.
It's so common that a woman even doesn't sit next to soldier in a bus or train even when the seat is not taken. poor soldiers. haha
Don't get me wrong. This is a bit funny situation, not serious thing.
We Korean have many jokes about men's obligatory army life.
And the situation is not like the army in other country.

Anyway, this guy with 2 week-leave from the army was wandering in the street thinking "oh, wish I met beautiful gal tonight"
At that moment, luxurious car stopped in front of him and the driver, gal of course, asked him "you wanna have a ride with me?'
He was extremely happy with that and even thanked God.
And she was also pretty. The car stopped at a hotel. His heart was beating as hell "Oh, God I can realize my dream now"
He could fuck her so many times.....

But when the two entered hotel room, there was another woman. He's embarrassed."what the hell..."
and then third and fourth woman came up....
When one of the gals was hesitating, other gal shouted at her "what the fuck is wrong with you? do it now!"
....... The gals were about to take off all clothes and started to rape him, Gang bang?
At that moment, he ran out of the room as hell, frightened so much,of course.
After that, he said he still could remember the woman's voice "do it now"
He was even a soldier seeking for a woman like roaming wolf and all he wanted to do that night was just fuck.
But he couldn't stand such a rape.

*What would you do if you were in his shoes?

[EDIT]

Discussing that topic, I asked my friend "what would you feel if you get raped by a beautiful and sexy woman right in front of your girlfriend?"
He gave me so honest answer "I'd feel good and bad at the same time".
Well, I want to know honest opinions of guys about rape with this topic.

M

medievald00d

Re:poll for only guys

Well, quite frankly, I would run. Not that i wouldnt want to have sex with a 10 gals... ::)

but...i dunno, in his shoes, if 5 or 6 girls run through the door, strip me, i would be...slightly scared....

then again, if they were wearing err...just about nothing? ;D I might stay a while....ya know, get to erm...know them a bit? ;)

Oh yea, one more thing. If they weighed about 300 pounds a gal, I'd RUN LIKE HELL

If they were anorexic, I'd do the same....

--Edited to add some more stuff

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

its an iffy subject...sure i'd love to be raped by 4 women but you never know the situation.... I'm still not sure on the answer...i'll get back to you on that. maybe i need it to be reinacted, heh.

M

medievald00d

Tell you guys what. Send 5 or 6 hookers to a local motel. I'll try this "raped by many women" thing first hand. Then I'll get back to you guys ;D

Oh yea, and as for the Getting raped in front of your girlfriend thingy

1. Rape is non-consensus sex. Therefore, some MORON would have to be RAPED by a sexy lady (or gay)

2. Why/How could a woman rape you in front of your girlfriend?

Quite frankly, I'm hoping my future gf will be "a beautiful and sexy woman"

oh yea. Let me reiterate. RAPE IS NON-CONSENSUS SEX. Straight guys, rarely, if ever, are raped. Why? Cuzz guys are usually the ones who want it (unless its a 300 pound lady, anorexic or other problems/deformities). Nuff said. (i think)

--Edited to answer Puella's question

G

Genn21

if 5 woman where mauleing the genneroni i would'nt be concerned untill afterword when i could find out there true motives. which would involve setting up plans to to do it again more complex next time with six woman ! The lord doesent get his rest untill the 7th tho :).

It would be like a reward from allah if i could consider them all virgins but yet i wont even require this just constant pampering. Yet maybe there will also be a comforting fear to rely upon that i may be victemized yet again by a hoard of angerd sweaty woman.

My personal option pui-pui ? "if it feels friendly grab it ! "

puella said:
I asked my friend "what would you feel if you get raped by a beautiful and sexy woman right in front of your girlfriend?"

Well there is no need to ask, y dun u try that with him in front of his galfriend? :p

Btw Puella, after listening to these do u ever have the thought of asking a few of ur female friends and try that to any marine u can encounter? ::)

P.S Asking my opinion, i guess i will get freak out because I dun wan to contract STD at such a young age :-X

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!

It's one thing to fantasize about being gang raped by a bunch of hot girls, but in reality, rape is always about power and almost never about sex. In this particular case, the situation seemed to be rather aggressive, and the women were probably more looking to humiliate the man rather than get a good fuck. Now, having sex with several women, as long as the mood is relaxed and everybody wants it - sure. But when a bunch of strange women suddenly appear without warning, and they shout at each other to "do it now!" - no thanks. I'd run like hell.

puella

Berserk forever

Makkuro said:
It's one thing to fantasize about being gang raped by a bunch of hot girls, but in reality, rape is always about power and almost never about sex. In this particular case, the situation seemed to be rather aggressive, and the women were probably more looking to humiliate the man rather than get a good fuck. Now, having sex with several women, as long as the mood is relaxed and everybody wants it - sure. But when a bunch of strange women suddenly appear without warning, and they shout at each other to "do it now!" - no thanks. I'd run like hell.

Good point, makkuro. Walter said the similar thing. "He seemed to run away because of the feeling of losing power"
The gals just wanted a victim just like male rapist does.
If it had been friendly sex or orgy, he would have spent all his energy on the four gals.
But interesting thing is some guys know to how to enjoy even such aggressive sex. As you guys see, some guy voted for "any other gals?".
Love & Peace? ;D

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!

puella said:
But interesting thing is some guys know to how to enjoy even such aggressive sex. As you guys see, some guy voted for "any other gals?".
Love & Peace? ;D

I don't think they've quite thought it through. With rape, there's always violence or the threat of violence. Otherwise it isn't rape. It would be very difficult, if not impossible, to enjoy the sex in such a situation, at least for the victim. In reality, I don't think anyone would like being raped, man or woman.

puella

Berserk forever

Makkuro said:
I don't think they've quite thought it through. With rape, there's always violence or the threat of violence. Otherwise it isn't rape. It would be very difficult, if not impossible, to enjoy the sex in such a situation, at least for the victim. In reality, I don't think anyone would like being raped, man or woman.

Well, if he enjoyed it when they really tried to rape him with threat and violence, it's not a rape anymore. That's what I meant.

So tough problem, anyway.
Who in the world would enjoy it in such a situation? ::)

BOB

poruno sutâ

Beat up these bitches and ass rape each and every one of them!
!!!!!!!!!ROCCO STYLE!!!!!!!!!

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....

well as makuro said rape is about power let me take a shot at this if i were him in that particular situation hell man i would do the same run like hell the way i see it that scene took him by suprise the guy was expecting sex whit only one girl them all off the sudden all these women pop up well i dont know about you but id feel as a sheep amongst wolfs! on the other hand it was all planned and i knew all the elements in the group hell id vote "any other gals?" ;D

edit:bob u THA MAN

BOB

poruno sutâ

Grifth said:
edit:bob u THA MAN

Still giving my best ;D
Having analyzed the situation properly this was the only way of not becoming a victim there. prove me wrong

P

psymont

definitely depends on the girls that come rushing through the door .... if they are YA cover models, i could handle it .... if they are lumberjack women from the nords, there would probably be quit a struggle ....

also, thanks to std's even the models would have to come flashing their vacination papers prior to there boobs :-[

BOB

poruno sutâ

Psymont said:
definitely depends on the girls that come rushing through the door .... if they are YA cover models, i could handle it ....
considering the average dick size of asian men hmmmm ok.

puella

Berserk forever

Hey, guys! why do you want to take care of such aggressive gals only aggressive way?
Isn't there any guy who can change them into docile gals like innocent lambs? ::)

G

Genn21

Psymont said:
definitely depends on the girls that come rushing through the door .... if they are YA cover models, i could handle it .... if they are lumberjack women from the nords, there would probably be quit a struggle ....

also, thanks to std's even the models would have to come flashing their vacination papers prior to there boobs :-[

vacination papers , wtf your treating them like your banging a sack of monkeys dude.

Puella aside from like headbutting them i dont think theres a way to drop sex crazed asian's into a docile lamb state.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

I wouldn't tell the police though. I'd let them go around and continue doing it so that guys like genn21 would get what they have always dreamed of.
But I think I'd run because I wold've thought they were gonna kill me or mug me, I mean bieng raped by 4 women would have never ever crossed my mind at that time.

[EDIT]

But If I would've wanted it then it wouldn't have been considered rape.

M

medievald00d

Actually, now that i think of it, theres a good chance that they were trying to give him AIDS. Maybe out of revenge since some military guy screwed them and gave them AIDS. Just a theory.

P

psymont

puella said:
Hey, guys! why do you want to take care of such aggressive gals only aggressive way?
Isn't there any guy who can change them into docile gals like innocent lambs? ::)

taming of the shrew?

COBRA

beware the hitman!

i whould be scared to death, i despise rape against any gender! it can have lasting damages mental and pyshical(sadly i know of a women with these damages). however i suppose this topic is only for guys snice guys being raped is not as much more as it is with women being raped, as i type this im tempted to beat the hell out of every rapist. but then again i whouldn't be abel too!

puella

Berserk forever

medievald00d said:
Actually, now that i think of it, theres a good chance that they were trying to give him AIDS. Maybe out of revenge since some military guy screwed them and gave them AIDS. Just a theory.

IF they want just 1guy-4gals sex, they can make it much easier.
I mean they can get many guys who would gladly join them.
The marine said they were all good looking gals. They could get a bunch of guys a night just by sitting in hotel bar.
But the problem is they seemed to want to rape a guy just like male rapist. That's why they chose the marine who had served in the army and took a short leave, which means it was naturally assumed that he would desperately want to have sex with a gal. Besides, he's young and healthy.
So they might think it would make no problem if they raped him.
This is very very rare thing here in Korea.

Now that I think of it, the gals could be some rape victims?
So they always wanted to take revenge on any guys?
Even if so, they are just evil because they are the ones who know so well what rape is.

But I think they are just crazy gals with much money. They want to experience everything in sex......

**BTW, am I the only female who is talking about rape of guys here?
Well, this is poll for only guys thread but it doesn't necessarily means only guys should join here. :p

Top Bottom