AOW NEW RELEASES UPDATE!

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
This just in from my AOW in Japan:

1. The Skullknight on Horseback statue has been delayed for release until December of this year or early 2004.

2.Judeau Statue is set for release in November 2003.

3.The Guts Doll With Removable Clothing price is set at 19800 yen ( or about 175.00 US dollars) and should be released before the end of the year.

4. Bloody Zoddo Human Action Figure Limited Edition is set to release in Late OCTOBER of 2003.

LG

SexyCharlotte

If they don't, PM me, and I'll try to find them for you. They come out first in Japan of course...www.explosiontoys.com has some of them for preorder.
LG

I'd like to get some Berserk collectibles, but I can't find them ANYWHERE! I saw a huge SKull Knight figure at Suncoast awhile back, but it's not there anymore. Does anybody know where I can find them?

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
I wonder if we will finally be able to put the whole "Guts compensating with the Dragonslayer" debate with the removable clothing ;)

Franz

It's a dolphin.
The Dragon Slayer said:
I'd like to get some Berserk collectibles, but I can't find them ANYWHERE! I saw a huge SKull Knight figure at Suncoast awhile back, but it's not there anymore. Does anybody know where I can find them?

Skullknight figures are in HUGE abundance, I dunno why either, since he 0wnz. Try ebay for starters, you'll find a ton. There are lots of other places as well...

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it
If you want a photo of the Guts Doll and one of Judeau, here is the pictures :
Judeau :

judeau.gif

Gutts :

guts.gif

Have a nice day

SexyCharlotte

Franz said:
Skullknight figures are in HUGE abundance, I dunno why either, since he 0wnz. Try ebay for starters, you'll find a ton. There are lots of other places as well...

Yes there are a ton of Skullknight things. Zodd, Guts, and Sk are the most popular items. I recently saw some very rare editions of th SK statues. They were offered as prizes in contests.

There is a BLACK SK, with gold glitter-like finish, a SILVER SK from Toys R US, a BONE colored SK, the Weathered/worn DARK GREEN SK. These are hard to find and very rare.

Most common are the silver limited edition version of action figure and then the regular action figure and the minis.

LG

SexyCharlotte

sendo7 said:
If you want a photo of the Guts Doll and one of Judeau, here is the pictures :
Judeau :

judeau.gif

Gutts :

guts.gif

Have a nice day

Thanks for the Judeau doll! That looks cuter than the action figure. The girls are drooling over it :D

Actually that photo below is not the Guts doll. This is:

http://yz-box.com/kategory/syousai/gattu12.jpg

LG

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it
Sorry about that, but my contact in japan send me this to buy the Guts DOlls.. I will tell him. Thanks.

By the way, I will try to have a Trolls statue from a friends who's living in Tokyo, I keep you in touch.

SexyCharlotte

Puella posted that trolls picture above...is that the one you are talking about? ( see Adopt a Troll thread) if it is please don't repost it. Thanks.

LG

Top Bottom