Coolest Black Knight pictures

hey ya im new here joined up to give some talk on my fav series and well to get cool pictures :p

So hi to all and, i was curious if people wouldnt mind posting there fav Gattsu pictures mainly of him in the new armor.

sorta new to the message board thing so flame me if you like :p

Lol, well im not telling you to do nothing. Just asking but thanks for the pics.

Had one question though, im only up to issue 25 and havent read it yet so the armor hasnt really been introduced to me as of now. Ive seen his armor with a skull looking face sorta like skull knight, but then ive seen it with a face that looks like the demon beast that haunts him in his dreams and such. Can anyone exsplain that?

O

Ozmo

The armor's helmet changes form after Guts kills a few Apostoles. You can find the scans for the last few chapters from the Current Chapters section. They're usually somewhere around the fourth page of the thread, posted by SayajinNoOuji.

but, you see, you're not offering anything either.

True enough, didnt think of it in that manor. Suppose i could have offered somthing if i had somthing to offer lol. But sorry about that im still a noob to message boards, i mean hell i just realized i put coolest Black Knight pictures, not coolest Black swordsman pictures...

shame on me :\

Top Bottom