• Theresia's bird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The wolves cut by young Guts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

puella

Berserk forever
OK, guys.
I've always paid great attention to the minor characters in berserk while you guys talk about Guts and Griffith tons of times. ;D
This time, the animals which showed up so shortly interest me.
Which animal impressed you so much?

My vote goes for the poor crow.
Actually this animal got soem votes on the poll by Japanese readers. 8)

Do vote!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I don't know why, but my choice can only be the fox Guts scares during the hunt session. The face it did just got on me since the first time.
Guil

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I voted for the possesed horse. That was just too strange to pass up. Especially when it just grew back its head after having it cut off. Persistent thing. ;D

Also keeping with that particular scene, the possessed dogs that attacked Guts and Farnese were pretty awesome too.

Puella, I love your new avatar! :D

M

medievald00d

k, i dont remember any crow, or Theresa's bird...anyone wanna remind me?

I voted for the rabbit, cuzz i just think it was funny how it jumped out the other end while farneze was trying to catch it....silly farneze!

O

Ozmo

I also vote for the possessed horse. The "No, I'll mount YOU" line was just too damn hilarious. ;D

Btw, how did that joke "work" in Japanese? Does the word "mount" have similar meanings in that language as well, or was it some totally different thing that the horse said and the fan-translators made up the joke?

puella

Berserk forever
pheonixfenix said:
k, i dont remember any crow, or Theresa's bird...anyone wanna remind me?

Well, the crow showed up in vol. 15 where Puck was very upset at Guts. He was riding the crow and continuouslly complaining about Guts plucking the feathers around the head of the poor crow, which made him almost bald ;D. So the crow pecked Puck away.
As for Theresia's bird, when she was confined in her room by the snail count, she kept a bird, which she set free later.

Ozmo said:
I also vote for the possessed horse. The "No, I'll mount YOU" line was just too damn hilarious. ;D

Btw, how did that joke "work" in Japanese? Does the word "mount" have similar meanings in that language as well, or was it some totally different thing that the horse said and the fan-translators made up the joke?

It also worked in Japanese. The original Japanese lines are something like ".... mount(ride).... mount a woman..." as far as I know, though the volumes are not handy now.

puella

Berserk forever
Whoa~ the result is quite interesting.
I posted the same poll on Korean Berserk fan site and many members voted for the horse.
The horse has something very intriguing? :eek:

puella

Berserk forever
The Dragon Slayer said:
Say, Puella, who's more interesting- the Korean speaking fans or the English speaking fans?

Your question sounds to me as if you ask some baby which one you prefer, your dad or mom. ;D
Anyway, I've never prefer my father to my mother. ;)

Guil, SK member, came up with the foxes in the hunt and some Korean member said he felt great sorry for the livestock bittten to death by the insect-like monsters in Rochine Arc.
The both are interesting points of view.

yeah, i felt bad for the dog that got pirkaffed, but man, the horse line was friggin' hilarious. And if anyone is keeping up with FMP2, there's something in there so similar, it made me burst out laughing. You'd almost think it was an intentional spoof on the berserk manga.

puella

Berserk forever
krunkster said:
I liked the water-donkey.

Kelpie?
Yeah, I like her/him, too.
The kelpie looks so gracious and elegant. 8)
But I also consider Kelpie as main animal comparing to the ones in the options.

Top Bottom