Chappelle

Franz

It's a dolphin.
YES. I love that man! I've probably seen his "Killing Them Softly" standup over 10 times, its hilarious, and HE'S hilarious. Can't wait to get it on dvd. ;)

Chappelle's Show is much more censored, but its surprising what he gets away with on Comedy Central. The new season should be coming within the next month or two. I'd love to see him in person.

i am not really a die hard fan, but "halfbacked" was probablly the best weed movie i have ever seen!

i believe he was one of the writers for it, when an actor can do more then act i develop more respect for them.

oh and conan's the man!

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
I like Dave. This gives me an opportunity to bring something up about his show. In one sketch he was playing a Godzilla type monster, and in the backround on one of the signs it said "White Devil" in japanese. Classic. ;D

Dave Chappelle is one of the funniest men alive! I laugh my ass off every time I watch him. ;D
The first time I saw him was in Mel Brooks' "Robin Hood: Men in Tights." He was hilarious on that too.

Oh, and Franz, I'd love to see him in person too. He's one of the only comedians out there who can make racism funny. ;)

I tried posting a couple of pics, but my shitty computer can't have more than one window open at once... So here's just a picture of the man doing what he does... ;)

chappelle.jpg

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
"He gave me a wine cooooler and told me to reach down his pants to look for....The force" bwahahahahahahahahaha best skit ever oh and "Good blow this is..horney it makes me"

No "genius" Mexicans are decendents of white/Aztec (Indians and no not the ones from middle east) while Puerto Ricans are decendents of white/black. So no there not all the "same". :p

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
ZODDGUTS do you know how to read?...I said they are all the same TO ME i dont really care if there is a difference or not but thanks any how.

King Gaiseric

I walk the path of hell
Zanza, instead of putting the Sanosuke avatar put his "evil" Kanji! :D *oh yeah a lot thanks for putting a link instead I appreciate ^_^*

Top Bottom