HUSSEIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
They caught him.Wow!!And now,what to do with him???Wait,what would YOU do with him??
You just know somebody had to start this thread...

P

psymont

he is guilty for crimes against humanity .... so, death penalty .... only question is how he will be executed?

saulat_99

The last Christian died on the cross. - Nietzche
Off with his head, any finances or assets should be given back to the people. The only shame is that President Bush won't be tried after him. :)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
FUCK YEA I HAVE A FUCKING LIST WHAT THEY CAN DO TO THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!

1. Rape him up the ass with a donkey
2. Druged and Raped
3. Rape him up the ass with a donkey
4. Sit though a teletubby show
5. Rape him up the ass with a donkey
6. Force him to admit his love with admiral ackbar
7. Rape him up the ass with a donkey
8. Force him to perform anal inspections on a hippo
9. Rape him up the ass with a donkey
10. Have a pirana give him a blowjob *wonder what would happen*
11. Rape him up the ass with a donkey
12. Preform inhuman expirements on him
13. Rape him up the ass with a donkey
14. Death Sentence
15. Rape him up the ass with a donkey

I doubt they can execute him since other countries like Britain are against the death penalty. Now the U.S. can go after Osama since the U.S. decided to go after Sadamm because they couldnt find Osama Bin Laden.

But yeah Albino monkey butt rape is a good sentence for Sadamm. ;D

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Zanza said:
So did Bush. What about him? ::)

Being a friend of the greatest hitokiri,you'll probably
understand that "he who lives by the sword will die by
the sword,that he will".
If he ever gets shot,I won't cry,that's a promise.And I will
probably think he deserved it.That doesn't mean I WANT him
to die,mind you...Same with Hussein,more or less.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
ZODDGUTS said:
I doubt they can execute him since other countries like Britain are against the death penalty.

What in our recent foreign policy makes you think we care what other countries think?

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Woland said:
What in our recent foreign policy makes you think we care what other countries think?

Since you started to realize you are racking up billions of dollars in debt (not to mention increasing American casualties) which could have easily been shared by other countries (like in Gulf War I). Ahhh... the paradox of a neoconservative foreign policy.

BOB

poruno sutâ
Yeah dudes hang that motha before he gets yo oil ya stupid wankers.

and go on and rape and bomb civilians. You stupid media jerk offs.

thanks vh bob for a small glimpse of reason.

P

psymont

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I have to agree with this, but I'd rather the Iraqis get to decide if he dies or not.

they will decide .... or at least an iraqi council will decide

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Oltobaz said:
They caught him.Wow!!And now,what to do with him???Wait,what would YOU do with him??

I don't know him, so I think I would just chat with him a little bit and ask him if he has read this awesome manga Berserk.

But seriously, I hope he'll get a fair trial. And no death penalty please, let us not lower ourselves to his methods, show that there are other ways than killing people.

Mizar said:
But seriously, I hope he'll get a fair trial. And no death penalty please, let us not lower ourselves to his methods, show that there are other ways than killing people.

You did have a golden heart, here is one suggestion of a method to punish him...

DemonX said:
Force him to admit his love with admiral ackbar

I guess that would be enough... 8)

O

Ozmo

This is great news, now the people of Iraq can oppose the illegal occupiers without fear of Hussein returning to power after the americans are gone.

Ozmo said:
This is great news, now the people of Iraq can oppose the illegal occupiers without fear of Hussein returning to power after the americans are gone.

a small percentage of iraq believed that hussein was a bastard, most (which were not shown by western propaganda were then saying they are in a worse state then before. now they are forced to change their whole society cos america is trying to play god!
fuck bush, fuck him in his stupid warmongering asshole before hussein, he is the real fucken terrorist that is responsible for countless amount of who knows how many innocent iraq cilivians, started a war for reasons that have NOT yet been proven,

i am NOT a hussein supporter, but if i was him and had weapons i would tell america to get rid of their weapons of mass destruction before they do.

it was after all america that brought hussein to power in the first place, training iraq and their soldiers to fight iran so that they wouldnt have their name tainted, along with the taliban and osama bin laden, i can understand why they attacked afghanistan, with the september 11 and all, but it was the governments own fucken fault for giving the taliban in the first place to fight russia. play with fire your gonna get burnt.

funny, suddein was a bastard yet i dont recall them any real offences on the western culture, who is the real threat? if i wasnt in the western culture i would be extreamly angry at america and afraid of what they might do.

Zanza said:
Personally, I think the only reason Bush started this war was because he wanted to make his daddy proud by finishing what he started. All Bush managed to to is fuck up the world.

and waste $75,000,000,000 from the united nations while doing it, lets not forget that. imagine what such money could have gone towards.

australia is in large supporting bush also, it disgusts me. i dont hate america, but im not happy with many some of their actions and choices, this goes for my country for being involved in such a pointless war.

im not even anti war, but as long as its for a worthy cause, not for satisfying daddy like you say.

its good to hear that others are more open minded about such situations, as few as they may be.

Honestly, I love you people.

About the involvement of the US with Iraq during the Reagan and first Bush administrations. "Somebody fucked up," said a senior White House official. "We didn't want him taken alive, and now we have a real problem."

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
xechnao said:
Honestly, I love you people.

About the involvement of the US with Iraq during the Reagan and first Bush administrations. "Somebody fucked up," said a senior White House official. "We didn't want him taken alive, and now we have a real problem."

xechnao... your idiocy extends to the realm of politics as well.

George Herbert Walker Bush, from his memoir, "A World Transformed" (1998):

"Trying to eliminate Saddam...would have incurred incalculable human and political costs... We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq.... there was no viable "exit strategy" we could see, violating another of our principles. Furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-Cold War world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the United Nations' mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression that we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the United States could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land."

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
disagreeing with the war is one thing, but saying Bush is just as bad as Saddam?

Pardon, but how many times has Bush ordered torture and/or elimination of an ethnic entity? This is an overreaction and a bit of grandstanding IMO. Disagree with him all you want. Hate him all you want. But this is going beyond just embellishing your words. This is hitting upon sheer falsehood and libel. I can't believe I'd be saying this, but this is even worse than what was done to Clinton. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Hate him all you want. Despise him. But at least be truthful. Know your enemy, don't construct him.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Zanza said:
IMO, Clinton didn't do anything wrong. What happens in his private life is no business to the media. What Bush has done, starting a war for his own greed, that's what I'm talking about.

I'd like to know what the hell happened. One day they were searching for Bin Laden, the next, they were waging war in Iraq... Don't tell me that's not just Bush trying to be the hero to his father. ::)

you're making two (negative) assumptions there friend:

1) Bush started war for Greed
2)He did it so he could show his father "I'm a big boy now!"

can you show me how he benefits from this war? Don't just say "He's in the oil business". Show me. I'm FROM Midland, Texas, my father grew up with Bush, and I can tell you with certainty, getting oil from the middle east hurts Texas oil business worse than anything shy of government restrictions and the wells drying up.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Darok said:
disagreeing with the war is one thing, but saying Bush is just as bad as Saddam?

Pardon, but how many times has Bush ordered torture and/or elimination of an ethnic entity? This is an overreaction and a bit of grandstanding IMO. Disagree with him all you want. Hate him all you want. But this is going beyond just embellishing your words. This is hitting upon sheer falsehood and libel. I can't believe I'd be saying this, but this is even worse than what was done to Clinton. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Hate him all you want. Despise him. But at least be truthful. Know your enemy, don't construct him.

I agree that the criticism of Bush has been over the top to say the least. However, what aggravates people is how Bush constantly plays the morality card when U.S. foreign policy has been so morally bankrupt in the past. In addition, his trigger happy foreign policy has done nothing to reduce terrorism or the recruitment of terrorists; rather, it seems to be providing new opportunities and reasons for the terrorists to attack the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom